Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
6 registered (iaccus, manipulated, Anura, md4e, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64171 Topics
447796 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441132 - 07/17/13 06:04 AM Re: question about definition of abuse [Re: GoldStone]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
I don't really understand this "normal horseplay" business. For me, there was never anything normal about s/xual humour, it was all just another humiliation to me, indeed when I was an intelligent twelve year old I hated what I perceived as stupid jokes among other kids (of both genders), because they just didn't seem to make sense to me. Then actual s/xual humiliation started and things just went down hill from there.

Thinking about it, I don't think I can imagine such a thing as anything harmless to do with s/x, because all my experience have been bad from the start.

I can perceive that there is a level of emotional intermacy betwene people who are together and my desire for this is one of the most destructive forces in my life, but just something "fun" or "harmless" I don't even think I understand what that means.

No wonder I'm genophobic.

#441137 - 07/17/13 06:41 AM Re: question about definition of abuse [Re: GoldStone]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
dear gold,

i have invited abuse.
i have accepted abuse.
i have consented to abuse.
i have traded abuse.
i have shared abuse.
i have craved abuse.
i have even enjoyed abuse.

it is still abuse if it has unhealthy results.

that is how i define abuse.

hope that helps find your own answer to your question.

WARNING!
BIBLE reference.

Matthew 7:18
"A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

War
Love
Poetry

#441439 - 07/20/13 12:57 AM Re: question about definition of abuse [Re: GoldStone]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
I have read a lot on child on child abuse. That is what you experienced… other children were involved with abusing me at the direction of others.

The 8 year old that initiated you, was almost certainly abused, most 8 year olds won’t instigate sex otherwise… many of those abused by the same perpetrator as me became perpetrators themselves…

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.