Newest Members
LMG, MYTIME, Damon, aanndd, Paulsyd
12551 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drewster (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bardo, iaccus, WontGiveUp, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12551 Members
73 Forums
64427 Topics
449981 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441481 - 07/20/13 03:16 PM Re: Dreams, Nightmares Unknown Person Keeps Appearing [Re: KMCINVA]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
(((((((KMCINVA)))))))
from lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho

#441599 - 07/21/13 10:55 AM Re: Dreams, Nightmares Unknown Person Keeps Appearing [Re: KMCINVA]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Thanks. The workout helped and met a friend after. She has a good heart, great listener and can always say the right words. She gets it and understands csa can mess with one's mind and gently can remind me I was a child and could only respond as a child would. Now if the world was full of people with great hearts, open minds and compassion the world would be a better place and allow people who were abused to come forward and heal. She can make one feel safe.

Last night no dreams and I will go easy on myself. Thank you for your support

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.