Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
6 registered (Bluedogone, Obi, Cthulhu, 3 invisible), 28 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442030 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#440727 - 07/12/13 02:33 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Join in GentleSoul, the more the merrier!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440738 - 07/12/13 05:07 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Exercise A done today.
I haven't increased reps yet or anything- i'm going to stick with this for a little while until it gets easier.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440739 - 07/12/13 05:30 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
My kingdom for willpower!! Grrrrr!

#440745 - 07/12/13 08:32 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
txb Offline

Originally Posted By: king tut
Exercise A done today.
I haven't increased reps yet or anything- i'm going to stick with this for a little while until it gets easier.

Sounds like you are doing great. I'm going to join in here. Eventually. I'm going away on Sunday with my family for a week so I'll get on it when I come back home. I'm not sure exactly what my goal is. Just to put on a lot of weight. And try and eat better.

#440747 - 07/12/13 09:10 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Today's update:

breakfast: bran flakes, banana wheat bread toast with peanut butter

lunch: turkey and provolone on an onion roll
Protein shake and a Kashi oatmeal/dark chocolate cookie.

Afternoon snack: Cliff bar

dinner: grilled portabella mushroom burger with Swiss cheese

AM--Swam: 750 yards; 100 yard butterfly sprint
PM--Trail run: 4 miles

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#440801 - 07/13/13 06:14 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Unfortunately today wasn't a good day- it was said to be the hottest day of the year- so I went to the beach and mostly ate ice-cream all day, and didn't exercise. I also drank two bottles of beer, and I have been trying to stay away from that. I have two bottles left in the fridge, but I wont waste them, I will have them tomorrow as it is my birthday tomorrow, but will make sure I exercise too!

Brilliant txb i hope you can join in! I find it really helps me to post here especially to keep myself accountable and to share when I do well or like today not so well.

#440820 - 07/13/13 11:35 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Lewis,
What a great thread. I just found out about it so I'm late to the party. Suwanee told me about it in chat tonight.

COUNT ME IN!!!

Keith

#440852 - 07/14/13 10:05 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well done Keith! join the team! it is brilliant that we can support each other like this!

Today it is my birthday- I haven't quite decided what that means with my exercise today. I guess we will see...i'll let you know how it goes!

#440863 - 07/14/13 12:30 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
I haven't been on in the last couple of days but I have been hitting the gym. Friday I did my abs and yesterday I worked my chest, shoulders and tris. My diet has been good, mostly, except for Friday afternoon lunch. I had this coupon for a restaurant called Dave and Buster's for a free appetizer with the purchase of any entree. The entree I got was a grilled chicken sandwich but the appetizer was the "Mountain O' Nachos", intended to feed 3 to 4 according to the D&B menu....

I ate every last one of those fucking nachos, half the chicken sandwich, and all the fries that came with the sandwich. It was some epic, "Man vs Food" type shit. I still can't believe I did that but sometimes I get one little bite of something that tastes good and I can't stop shoving it in my face until I feel like I'm about to die. Oh well. I ate the other half of the sandwich for dinner that night and nothing else. Other than that, I've been good. cool Peace,

Ken

Edited by BraveFalcon (07/14/13 12:32 PM)

#440877 - 07/14/13 04:47 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
txb Offline

Originally Posted By: king tut

Today it is my birthday- I haven't quite decided what that means with my exercise today. I guess we will see...i'll let you know how it goes!

Happy birthday. Hope you had a great day.

I'm in the middle of nowhere. I brought my surf board and wetsuit but the sea is completely calm here so that was pretty pointless. Didn't really eat that great either today. Been eaten alive by midges tho. There's squillions of them. I'll try and do better tomorrow.

Page 5 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.