Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (don64, Jim1961), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63777 Topics
445380 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 21 of 26 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 >
Topic Options
#445754 - 08/28/13 05:12 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Puffer, I think the urge to eat to get over an illness is a real thing, I think sometimes the body needs that! Glad you are feeling better for it and getting back on the exercise!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#445778 - 08/28/13 07:40 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Went for my run today and diet is still on track. Tomorrow is not going to be good because I will be going to a preseason football game after work, (Falcons vs Jaguars), and wont have time before work. By the time I get home from the game it will be time to hit the sack so I'll have to hit it extra hard this weekend. Peace,

Ken

#446157 - 09/01/13 08:03 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I'm slowly starting to feel human now after my head injury, will be going back to work tomorrow (after having to take some recovery days off work last week).

Hope to start back on my exercise Tuesday night. I would start back on my exercise tomorrow night, but the schools are also starting back meaning I need to also get some scouting stuff sorted for Beavers on Tuesday.

Going to be careful not to over-stretch myself, to take things easy, take things calm for a few weeks, but still get some good exercise in. Need to treat myself kindly.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#446168 - 09/01/13 10:08 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
KT - sorry about your injury. Have you started on your half marathon training yet?

Dave

#446886 - 09/11/13 03:32 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Still on board, guys. Cycling and cardio, pushups, pullups, weights...jumping on the scale..and a run a few days a week. Lots of fresh raw food from my garden. Doin' okay and keepin' alive at 55!
Always great to see you all here. ;-)

#447061 - 09/13/13 03:49 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Still here.. working at it.. tough sometimes... not beating myself up, per agreement with myself... eating more fresh vegetables...cut all red meat from my diet....gradually increasing cardio each session....curbing late night eating.

Reports, guys?

#447209 - 09/14/13 04:34 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: WriterKeith]
txb Offline

Originally Posted By: WriterKeith
Still here.. working at it.. tough sometimes... not beating myself up, per agreement with myself... eating more fresh vegetables...cut all red meat from my diet....gradually increasing cardio each session....curbing late night eating.

Reports, guys?

Hey Keith, it's good to hear things are going pretty well for you. I'm taking a bit of a break from here but I'm still onboard with this. I've gained almost 3kg since I started. That's about 6lbs. What I'm doing seems to be working, even if I have slacked a couple of times. I have someone to train with now, so that helps a lot. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going right now.

#448182 - 09/25/13 07:50 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

How are you doing, Tut? On your way to healing up?

I'm having trouble finding this forum thread when I return to it. I guess it gets buried under newer posts in the index.

Does anyone know how to mark a post for quick-reference when we return? I haven't found such a feature yet on the MS menu.

How is everyone's programs going? I've been getting cardio in and holding my weight at a good level now, 207lbs., down 7-8 lbs. from where I started out. I've had to hold off on weights and lifts until a wrist injury heals completely.

Been cycling and walking as often as possible. I stopped driving to the grocer's and started walking (It's only about 1/2 mile there.) I've also begun walking everywhere I need to go that is less than 3 miles unless it's a true time crunch.

I've gotten use to unsweetened coffee and tea. My occasional treat is warm toast with butter and honey. yum.. I treat myself about every 3 days on average.

How is everyone else's progress going? Team Tut wants to hear more the crickets!!! :-)

#448961 - 10/02/13 04:38 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Crickets? Where is everyone? You guys didn't carb out and give up, did you?

#448980 - 10/02/13 10:25 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hey men,

I'm busy most days and not online very much at all.

but I'm interested in checking in on this topic.

I am working out 4-5 days a week -at least one day with a trainer and a couple of kettle bell classes. My body's been pretty sore the last month which has limited my routine. Also my sleep schedule's been off and im not sure if I'm getting enough good food Into my body.

It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

Page 21 of 26 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.