Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 59 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
438008 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#441289 - 07/18/13 08:34 PM Woman Molested 3 Boys
toddop Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
-Albert Einstein

#441299 - 07/18/13 10:13 PM Re: Woman Molested 3 Boys [Re: toddop]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
has anyone noticed that there are a lot more females being charged with sexual abuse offenses in the news lately?
is this my imagination?
are women getting worse, or are the rules changing?

War
Love
Poetry

#441309 - 07/19/13 12:10 AM Re: Woman Molested 3 Boys [Re: victor-victim]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
has anyone noticed that there are a lot more females being charged with sexual abuse offenses in the news lately?
is this my imagination?
are women getting worse, or are the rules changing?

my hope is that people are taking it more seriously so are more likely to tell the police rather than sweep it under the rug or try to deal with it "in-house." I know people who went to schools were certain teachers habitually had student boyfriends, and while it was frowned on bringing it to the police was never even considered. So hopefully times are changing.
"As long as the child within is not allowed to become aware of what happened to him or her, a part of his or her emotional life will remain frozen . . . all appeals to love, solidarity, and compassion will be useless."
-- Alice Miller

#441332 - 07/19/13 05:29 AM Re: Woman Molested 3 Boys [Re: toddop]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

At least so far I don't see any idiot comments below the story saying ignorant shit like, "Damn, she's hot! Those boys were lucky is what they were! I wish she had molested me when I was 5!" I'll keep an eye on the story and being looking for such comments. I'll be shocked if I don't see any within a few days.

Ok, nevermind. I just Googled the story and looked at it on a couple of other sites. Didn't take long for me to find a comment like the one I was talking about. About three comments from the top at the moment....

Moron Comment

The comment from one Michael Frankowski.... "Such a shame. If this happened to me, you think I'd be a cry baby?? This woman is fine!!" Not only that, three ignoramuses have upvoted the comment and only two have downvoted it, one of which was me. Oh well. Take care. Peace,

Ken

#441333 - 07/19/13 05:41 AM Re: Woman Molested 3 Boys [Re: toddop]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Ok, I just commented back at the guy. My comment...

"So, if you had a five year old son and this sick woman offered to babysit, you'd be happy to leave him with her, right? If you met the five year old she ABUSED you'd tell him to his face that he was "lucky" and that he should stop being a "crybaby", right? After all, she's "fine", right? So, that said, if it turned out that Brad Pitt was molesting little girls, those little girls would be "lucky", because Brad Pitt is a good looking guy, right? Sorry, I'm just trying to follow your logic on this one. Unbelievable. SMFH"

#441335 - 07/19/13 06:28 AM Re: Woman Molested 3 Boys [Re: toddop]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada

the depth of ignorance behind such superficial comments is sad.
those type of insensitive trolls are all over the web.

god bless you for bringing some logic and love to that discussion, BraveFalcon.

War
Love
Poetry

#441354 - 07/19/13 12:14 PM Re: Woman Molested 3 Boys [Re: toddop]
toddop Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
There are so many internet dunces and trolls that say the worst possible stuff. It is like they see the 5 year old as their adult selves. Most of these people are crazy and probably don't even remember what it felt like to be 5. They are totally tuned out and insensitive to the whole thing. It shouldn't matter what the perp looks like. It is unwanted, it is unhealthy, it is devastating to the child, and it is just plain wrong. Good for you for responding, Ken.

Todd

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
-Albert Einstein

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.