Newest Members
Severe stammer, Jeff B., Aquarian, synthguy, equus
12836 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Amatthew78 (37), Berenice (50), ClarenceDOhio (61), Geist (28), harmarea (44), needhelp_ks59 (57), PAVEMaleOutreach (41), The Abyss (48)
Who's Online
6 registered (iaccus, 5 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12836 Members
75 Forums
66321 Topics
463423 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441132 - 07/17/13 06:04 AM Re: question about definition of abuse [Re: GoldStone]
dark empathy Offline

Loc: durham, north england
I don't really understand this "normal horseplay" business. For me, there was never anything normal about s/xual humour, it was all just another humiliation to me, indeed when I was an intelligent twelve year old I hated what I perceived as stupid jokes among other kids (of both genders), because they just didn't seem to make sense to me. Then actual s/xual humiliation started and things just went down hill from there.

Thinking about it, I don't think I can imagine such a thing as anything harmless to do with s/x, because all my experience have been bad from the start.

I can perceive that there is a level of emotional intermacy betwene people who are together and my desire for this is one of the most destructive forces in my life, but just something "fun" or "harmless" I don't even think I understand what that means.

No wonder I'm genophobic.

#441137 - 07/17/13 06:41 AM Re: question about definition of abuse [Re: GoldStone]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
dear gold,

i have invited abuse.
i have accepted abuse.
i have consented to abuse.
i have traded abuse.
i have shared abuse.
i have craved abuse.
i have even enjoyed abuse.

it is still abuse if it has unhealthy results.

that is how i define abuse.

hope that helps find your own answer to your question.

BIBLE reference.

Matthew 7:18
"A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

#441439 - 07/20/13 12:57 AM Re: question about definition of abuse [Re: GoldStone]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
I have read a lot on child on child abuse. That is what you experienced… other children were involved with abusing me at the direction of others.

The 8 year old that initiated you, was almost certainly abused, most 8 year olds won’t instigate sex otherwise… many of those abused by the same perpetrator as me became perpetrators themselves…
“Your only limit within reason, is the one that you set up in your own mind.” Napoleon Hill, The Law of Success, 1925.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.