Newest Members
Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone, teba
12117 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
6 registered (CafeMan, atari_kid86, Jas52, I Want 2 Thrive, Cam76, 1 invisible), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12117 Members
73 Forums
62511 Topics
438091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441083 - 07/16/13 06:12 PM Re: Show Your Passions [Re: concerned_husky]
CafeMan Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
My daily passions are:

Drawing. I love to draw women's faces. Then I love to alter the image by making them prettier, younger, older, etc.

Comic Book Collecting. I used to collect before I bought the restaurant. I have over 10,000 books. Some dating to the 1930's to today. Some are worth a few dollars, others are worth more (Avengers #1, Adventure Comics from 1947, lots of golden age books). I started collecting when I was nine and put all my money into it. I thought when I get old at say, 40, I would sell them. Well I'm 40, now and I think I'll keep them a little while longer. LOL

My overall Passions are:

Reaffirming my faith in God, maintaining a great rapport and relationship with my immediate family and friends.

Proving People Wrong. I love being told that I can't do something. I work very hard and not only accomplishing something, but excelling at it beyond anyone's expectations. This happened recently when a newly opened competing restaurant tried to take some of my business and vowed "to close them down." I went into full marketing mode. They have since closed their dinner shift, and they keep changing their operating hours almost weekly. I love it! Don't mess with my cafe!

#441088 - 07/16/13 07:03 PM Re: Show Your Passions [Re: CafeMan]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Originally Posted By: CafeMan
My overall Passions are:

Reaffirming my faith in God, maintaining a great rapport and relationship with my immediate family and friends.

Proving People Wrong. I love being told that I can't do something. I work very hard and not only accomplishing something, but excelling at it beyond anyone's expectations.

100% agreed.
guaranteed!

i love doing the "impossible".
people use this word incorrectly.
they usually mean "difficult" "expensive" "inconvenient" or "uncomfortable".

i am extremely careful about what i commit to.
but, once committed, i very rarely fail to fulfill my commitments.
my duties become my desires.

my word is my bond.

* RELIGION WARNING! *
Matthew 5:37
"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one."

http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Mt%205.33-37
http://executableoutlines.com/mt/mt_09.htm
https://bible.org/seriespage/yes-or-no-enough-matthew-533-37

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.