Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
6 registered (Suwanee, Shyshark, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63233 Topics
442179 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 26 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#440880 - 07/14/13 05:03 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: txb]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Happy Birthday Lewis!

#440887 - 07/14/13 06:16 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
Suwanee Online   content
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Happy birthday Lewis!

I haven't been that good this weekend---for no particular reason.
We had a cookout last night---and I helped myself to plenty of IPAs.

Tonight we're having grilled chicken with okra, squash, and a sliced tomato from the garden. I did get in an hour of weights earlier today. Back to the pool tomorrow.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#440895 - 07/14/13 08:22 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I really appreciate it!

I definitely know how man vs food can have a big effect Ken! (I love that show! I try not to watch it as it is a bad example!) sometimes days don't work out as well as we expect!

Hey txb. I am in the same boat as you with not having a particularly successful day, I hope tomorrow is a better day for me with exercise than today! I ended up going for an hour jog, but my diet and alcohol intake probably has undone any positives!

Hey Will- your weekend sounds fairly successful to me! you seem to have eaten well and got some exercise in! I also have the weakness when it comes to beers! I will be working on that!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440939 - 07/15/13 11:31 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm planning to do my exercise in the morning AND the afternoon (as it only takes an hour) tomorrow and for the rest of the week before I go away. I will be away on the 20th-27th, so I want to get in extra exercise this week, and then keep it up twice a day when I return.

Todays food so far:
Banana for breakfast
Chicken curry for dinner
Not sure what else I will have yet.

I haven't exercised yet today- I will do that later- I will let you know!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440967 - 07/15/13 06:55 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Happy Birthday! hApPY bIRthdAy

#440969 - 07/15/13 06:57 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Checkin' in with the team..
You guys sound like you're doing great.

I did 7 miles on bicycle (doesn't sound like much, but 3.5 miles was constant uphill in 80 degree heat).

Cut out all carbs today, eating salad, vegetables, and fish.

Go Team Tut!

#440970 - 07/15/13 07:09 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wahey! Well done Keith! Exercising in the heat can be killer!
I was good today too with diet- I was given a huge bar of chocolate- but have decided not to eat it- it would have killed my progress!

I have taken a nytol to help me sleep- my plan is to do exercise in the morning before work, and then do some more when I get back from Beavers in the night.

#441040 - 07/16/13 10:58 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Didn't make my morning exercise- but after Beavers I am sure I will make my afternoon exercise!

#441062 - 07/16/13 03:31 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Waterslide with the Beavers was excellent! I even had a go myself lol. Making a curry then down to the exercise!

#441085 - 07/16/13 06:21 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Exercise done tonight! and I seem to be doing it in less time- I had to stop part-way through to do a bit of sewing (ankle weights falling apart)- and I still took my usual amount of time! I may add some sets to make sure it lasts the right amount of time. I don't want it to last too long though because one of the reasons I think I am sticking to it fairly well is because it only takes an hour at time, although I am sweating a lot by the end of it!

Page 6 of 26 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.