Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (dew, Ready to play, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446650 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#440553 - 07/10/13 10:29 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey Ken,

You never know, everyone has some skeletons in their closets grin. Mine was taking my best friend's father's shotgun shells and when we were all glued up at 10 and 11 years old we we would throw then into the oil burner. Listen to the bank and watch the shit fly around the room. I came from a poor home they didn't have Cabbage Patch Kids in those days. Shit a lot of scary shit those days I'm surprised I'm here at all.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

#440557 - 07/10/13 11:01 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: lapchinj]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Who knows? Maybe I was aiming directly at a cabbage patch kid. I won't say. What I will say is that I like my method of firing bullets more than Jeff's. Target shooting is far more accurate when bullets are fired from a gun rather than an oil burner.

Shotgun shells? In an oil burner? Really, Jeff??? I dare say you were lucky to survive more than just CSA. Not that I didn't do my share of crazy-stupid-insane-dumb things. But while your stuff involved shotgun shells and oil burners, mine involved more benign things like snails and toothpaste. Or dissecting dead mice on my mother's vanity counter with her tweezers and a silver-plated knife from the fine china. Then wrapping the carcass in a wad of tissue paper and hiding it in the back of the drawer. Then being a half mile down the street with my friends when I heard the blood-curdling shriek. I wish I knew you back then, Jeff. Then I could have said, "But mom, dead mice can't hurt you! At least I don't explode ammunition in the house in an uncontrolled manner!"

Ken, I am amazed at your wonderful images. Is that all the same kid? You look so different from one to the other. That goth one is amazing! What was that pose about? I think my fave was the cabbage patch execution. You just had this look of absolute purpose on your face.

By the way - my rifleman pic - that was a Remington Matchmaster 22. It weighed 8 pounds and I could barely carry it. And yes, Jeff - even though you only see my back, I probably was smiling. smile

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#440559 - 07/10/13 11:13 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: FormerTexan]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

@Texan -

Love that pic! And that hair, those glasses, the camera! Back then I suspect a nerd - but today the same thing would define you as "in".

Between you and the truck on the right side of the image... is that a bear leg-hold trap???

#440594 - 07/10/13 06:46 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Looks like a bicycle wheel Eric

Jeff

#440604 - 07/10/13 09:06 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: Chase Eric]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: Chase Eric

Ken, I am amazed at your wonderful images. Is that all the same kid? You look so different from one to the other.

Yeah, it's all me. My hair got significantly darker and curlier as I got older. Peace,

Ken

#440607 - 07/10/13 10:09 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: lapchinj]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: lapchinj
Looks like a bicycle wheel Eric

Yikes - you're right, Jeff - that IS a bike! I focused on where the spokes met the rim at the bottom - looked like teeth. Of course I was just talking about my sniping picture and I see bear traps. When you think you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail, I guess.

#440613 - 07/10/13 11:08 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: Chase Eric]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Quote:
Back then I suspect a nerd - but today the same thing would define you as "in".

I've been told lovingly that perhaps I was ahead of my time back then. whistle

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#440620 - 07/11/13 12:28 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: FormerTexan
I've been told lovingly that perhaps I was ahead of my time back then.
YESSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss grin

cool cool WAY COOL cool cool

Jeff

#440992 - 07/16/13 12:28 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: lapchinj]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Couldn't help posting another one or two:

This is at CampOree. I was about 12. I could still smile.

This was taken at school in gym class. I'm on the bottom row on the right side and looking downward. We made a human pyramid. My friend Tommy has his elbow on my back.

Edited by pufferfish (07/16/13 10:52 PM)

#441076 - 07/16/13 04:33 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Puffer, what a great pics. I've seen already your photo from Scouts somewhere.
I like very much this other photo from school too. It caught atmosphere so vividly.

Pero

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.