Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (Seekingwisdom, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63204 Topics
441955 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#440871 - 07/14/13 03:46 PM Is Jesus God?
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
great debates for those that enjoy these sort of discussions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomUBKEh4BY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sh3W2gBFvY

War
Love
Poetry

#441522 - 07/20/13 08:33 PM Re: Is Jesus God? [Re: victor-victim]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
I could go on for days This is not debatable there are so many references to this. All I can say is you are going down a path that is going to shake your faith . You are going down a path that is dangerous .

Some will say it is good to be open minded and explore other things but I say to you this instead of looking and exploring anything that refutes the faith i implore you search on the things that will build your faith . The enemy is cunning and swift and can have you spinning in a state of confusion and i only tell you this from experience I went down the road you are traveling and it almost destroyed not only my faith but it also almost destroyed me literally.

The the enemy gets in this door he can use it to exploit other areas of your life and have a strong hold over you .

No Other Gospel
Galatians 1:6
6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58

Col. 1:15-18 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him [Jesus] all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities–all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is also head of the body, the church….

Is. 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us… and His name will be called… Mighty God…

Edited by nltsaved (07/20/13 08:36 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#441533 - 07/20/13 09:44 PM Re: Is Jesus God? [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
"Test all things; hold fast what is good."
(1 Thessalonians 5:21).

"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge,
nor to be hasty and miss the way.
"
(Pr 19:2)

"Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."
(Acts 17:11)

"Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does."
(Jn 10:37)

"A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps."
(Pr 14:15)

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
(1 Jn 4:1)

"For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty."
(2 Peter 1:16).

i have already been through every other religion on the planet, some not of this world, and some i invented.
weapons of mass distraction.
everything was apotheosis, atheism, animism and astrotheology. all dead ends.

the bible is the best.
i am not threatened by false idols and ideologies.

Mathhew 7:24-27

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
"

2nd Corinthians 11:12-15
"And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
"

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.