Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 21 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447618 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441083 - 07/16/13 06:12 PM Re: Show Your Passions [Re: concerned_husky]
CafeMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
My daily passions are:

Drawing. I love to draw women's faces. Then I love to alter the image by making them prettier, younger, older, etc.

Comic Book Collecting. I used to collect before I bought the restaurant. I have over 10,000 books. Some dating to the 1930's to today. Some are worth a few dollars, others are worth more (Avengers #1, Adventure Comics from 1947, lots of golden age books). I started collecting when I was nine and put all my money into it. I thought when I get old at say, 40, I would sell them. Well I'm 40, now and I think I'll keep them a little while longer. LOL

My overall Passions are:

Reaffirming my faith in God, maintaining a great rapport and relationship with my immediate family and friends.

Proving People Wrong. I love being told that I can't do something. I work very hard and not only accomplishing something, but excelling at it beyond anyone's expectations. This happened recently when a newly opened competing restaurant tried to take some of my business and vowed "to close them down." I went into full marketing mode. They have since closed their dinner shift, and they keep changing their operating hours almost weekly. I love it! Don't mess with my cafe!

#441088 - 07/16/13 07:03 PM Re: Show Your Passions [Re: CafeMan]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Originally Posted By: CafeMan
My overall Passions are:

Reaffirming my faith in God, maintaining a great rapport and relationship with my immediate family and friends.

Proving People Wrong. I love being told that I can't do something. I work very hard and not only accomplishing something, but excelling at it beyond anyone's expectations.

100% agreed.
guaranteed!

i love doing the "impossible".
people use this word incorrectly.
they usually mean "difficult" "expensive" "inconvenient" or "uncomfortable".

i am extremely careful about what i commit to.
but, once committed, i very rarely fail to fulfill my commitments.
my duties become my desires.

my word is my bond.

* RELIGION WARNING! *
Matthew 5:37
"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one."

http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Mt%205.33-37
http://executableoutlines.com/mt/mt_09.htm
https://bible.org/seriespage/yes-or-no-enough-matthew-533-37

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.