Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Brandon (23), doctorfrau (51), dwigginsr (55), Glen (43), RFB (58)
Who's Online
6 registered (lapchinj, bluesky, 4 invisible), 36 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63101 Topics
441285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#440308 - 07/07/13 05:45 PM Show Your Pad.
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Ok, I was bored today so I figured I try to start a thread where we can show off our living quarters. Why not? I'll start with mine. The first four images are my bedroom and the last three are my living room. Yes, I actually am 38 years old and this is what my place looks like. I know it looks more like a big kid decorated the place but, to be honest, one did. blush

(Oh, and because of my issues, I don't have relationships, so no chick ever moved in and made me take all the this shit down. HA HA!)

Oh, this is my little sports shrine. The smaller framed items you see under the Braves flag are all tickets to playoff and World Series games I've been able to attend. The top-middle one is special because that is the ticket from game 6 of the 1995 World Series when the Braves won it all. I was in the house that night. Second row in the upper deck behind third base. Greatest and happiest night of my life. grin

So, if you're comfortable doing so, post yours. I'm actually kind of curious to see if anyone else here lives in what could be described as the combination of a "man cave" and Peewee's Playhouse. LOL! grin

#440318 - 07/07/13 08:56 PM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: BraveFalcon]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Man your room is awesome. I may be compelled a post a photo of mine too, if I can get over the embarrassment! smile

I was half expecting your photos to be filled with cats too. Or your kittehs. Amongst many things I noticed, that "Child Hood" poster...now that gave me a really, really bittersweet smile...

(((Ken)))

Thanks for sharing.

#440329 - 07/07/13 09:57 PM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: concerned_husky]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: concerned_husky
Amongst many things I noticed, that "Child Hood" poster...now that gave me a really, really bittersweet smile...

#440336 - 07/07/13 11:12 PM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: BraveFalcon]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Ken,

I'd post pics, but it would either look like a romper room or like a real estate listing.
In other words, it's boring.

My man cave has American Girl dolls and a big stuffed monkey in it...so maybe there is no "man cave."

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#440338 - 07/07/13 11:50 PM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: BraveFalcon]
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East
tempting! lol

#440350 - 07/08/13 08:26 AM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: Suwanee]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Suwanee

My man cave has American Girl dolls and a big stuffed monkey in it...so maybe there is no "man cave."

Ugh, American Girls dolls. Creepy. Do you ever worry that those things are going to come alive and attack you in the night? eek

#440351 - 07/08/13 09:18 AM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: BraveFalcon]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Ken,

They aren't as bad as some of the Barbie dolls. They look more like real kids I guess---which could add to the creep factor I suppose.

The kids are supposed to clean up that stuff...

When and if I can claim the room, I have framed album covers to put up, along with some framed Simpsons animation cels, a few cool maps and a couple of concert posters from college. My mom had a collage of swimming pictures and ribbons framed. I think it's cool, but I don't know what to do with it.

BTW: I also have that Atlanta panoramic picture along with a cool sepia toned picture of the bridges across the Tennessee River in Chattanooga. I like architecture, so I'm always on the lookout for that kind of stuff.

Will

Edited by Suwanee (07/08/13 09:20 AM)

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#440488 - 07/09/13 06:05 PM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: Suwanee]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Ken,

They aren't as bad as some of the Barbie dolls. They look more like real kids I guess---which could add to the creep factor I suppose.

They certainly aren't as creepy as Cabbage Patch Kids. I saw a commercial recently for North Georgia tourism and it had a shot of people in life-size Cabbage Patch Kids costumes at the Xavier Roberts museum. Talk about something that could give a person fucking nightmares! eek

BTW: I also have that Atlanta panoramic picture along with a cool sepia toned picture of the bridges across the Tennessee River in Chattanooga. I like architecture, so I'm always on the lookout for that kind of stuff.

The panoramic skyline shot is something I bought in 1999, right before I moved into my first apartment. I feel like I should buy a new one since the skyline has expanded so much since then. Peace,

Ken

#440499 - 07/09/13 06:35 PM Re: Show Your Pad. [Re: BraveFalcon]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I like your house Ken, you have many interests! You range of music tastes are wide! Pink Floyd to Korn.

That picture of a wave, that's famous isn't it? I've seen that a few times before.

My room is just functional- not much on the walls besides a few photos, awards and certificates. Boxes piled high storing things, but then i'm not in my permanent home. I used to have my toy dinosaurs out but haven't had chance to put my shelf back up so they too are in a box.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440504 - 07/09/13 07:08 PM ! [Re: BraveFalcon]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

!

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (02/28/14 08:54 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.