Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
6 registered (Bluedogone, Obi, Cthulhu, 3 invisible), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442030 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#42056 - 06/19/03 01:51 PM Re: Please please help me
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Leosha:

As you can see already there is a lot of help & support here; we're here for each other. While I'm not glad for why you're here I'm glad you're here to deal with it, there's no better place!

Take care

Victor

#42057 - 06/19/03 03:35 PM Re: Please please help me
tone Offline

Loc: Canada
Leosha,
I think I speak for everyone when i say that you found a good place here , and you will find a lot of support .
You are in a bad spot right now, as all of us are at any given time. There is no quick fix to this as i am finding out, no pill, no shock therapy.........
As anything else in life worth having it will require work, a lot of work and from what i understand from others here, it does get better. I don't know that yet for sure because i am still at the beginning of my journey, but i have to trust their judgement. I know where you are at right now and it's tough. Other days you will wake up and think that this is stupid, that you don't need this or therapy, and that's cool. But you can always comeback and there will be people here who can help you or simply listen to you.
I think it is important that you find someone you can trust to talk to. For myself it is crucial that i let my guard down and begin to trust.
I hope these words find you in good spirits and think that you are no longer alone.
take care dude
Tone

#42058 - 06/20/03 09:02 AM Re: Please please help me
ernie Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Portland, Maine
Leosha,
I join the rest in saying welcome, you are not alone. We all fight everyday to regain our selfworth. You did not ask to be abused, no form of abuse is acceptable whether you are male or female. I feel strongly that men are just beginning to come forward, the clerical abuse issue was just the tip of the iceberg.
Come here often, speak out, speak freely, I haven't seen one response in the year I have been here that someone called someone elses message stupid.........Stay strong, love yourself first.
Bob

#362170 - 05/14/11 10:24 AM Re: Please please help me [Re: Leosha]
une.vie.d.espoir Offline

Loc: Quebec-Canada
No Asan is right you are not alone. It will take a bit time but you will get better.

Jean-Pierre

#439833 - 07/02/13 07:20 PM Re: Please please help me [Re: Leosha]
une.vie.d.espoir Offline

Loc: Quebec-Canada
Yes Locha you can feel better se I am 62 years old and I also bean abuse by my father and other mens. It toke me about 2 years to just start getting better from 7 years ago i told peplle i trust. Now i am doing better.

Jean-Pierre

#440171 - 07/05/13 09:34 PM Re: Please please help me [Re: Leosha]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi, I knew Leosha, of old, it looks like he is no longer on the site. If you click on his name, then posts, you can read his last post and understand why he left.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.