Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
5 registered (pufferfish, highflight, JW1230, 2 invisible), 37 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63640 Topics
444468 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#44007 - 06/04/01 03:37 AM I'm a SURVIVOR !!
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hi everyone. I spent the last several days writing down the details of my abuse. I've got 21 pages of notes. I've also started typing them out so that I can give them to the investigators working on my case. I will be meeting with them this week. Writing them out will be much easier than talking about every little detail. I want them to have all the information so they are ready for him when they sit him down for a "chat".

I will be watching the interview through a one way mirror (just like on T.V.). When they are finished with him, then its my turn. I still don't know what I'm going to say to him when I finally come face to face with him again. I guess thats my next project.

Thanks for the support!

Brian

[ 06-04-2001: Message edited by: Brian B14 ]

#44008 - 06/04/01 04:25 PM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Brian,

Way to go, that is awesome!!! Keep it up dude!

\:\) \:\) \:\)

John

ps, we need a dancing smiley face around here, hehe

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#44009 - 06/04/01 09:19 PM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
Anonymous
Unregistered

We're all behind you on this one. Remember, you are not that little boy that he abused so long ago, you are in control. You are right and he is wrong. You can speak and he is the one in trouble. Everything he may have said or did say, now falls back on him 10 fold.

Good job!!! \:D

#44010 - 06/04/01 09:49 PM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Brian,

I been thinking about this since you posted it and something came to me, its my own stuff but i thought i would share my fantasy with you and everyone else.

Part of the problem i have today still is the mental image i have of my abuser that is stuck in my head, i was ten or so, he was six foot even and weighed about 225 or so, maybe more he was kinda heavy, anyways, he towered over me and scared me to death, the image i carry today is of him still towering over me and being a huge mass of a man, i know he almost lost a leg in a boating accident and is a mere shell of who he was, but that image is still there. One thing i would really like to do before i die is stand in front of him and just see him for who he is, now i am 6'4" and weigh just over 190, i am a big man, i am strong, i would like to stand in front of him and get a new mental image.

Now for the fantasy i have, i would like to be you, i would like to walk in that room in full unifrom, minus the gun, hehe, that would be too too tempting and just get me in trouble!, but i would want to walk in there and have him stand before me and just tell him that i have grown, and i owe him, and that some day i may just be the one to pull him over, and if it ever happens, well, lets just say i hope i have forgiven you by then, i hope i am in a real good mood, cus it will not be very good if i am mad or in a bad mood when i pull you over.

I think between the look on his face and the wetness of his pants i would be able to come up with a new mental image of him.

Oh well, so much for dreams!

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#44011 - 06/05/01 07:41 AM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
bosishere Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: nashville,tn,usa
good am, guys. what a wonderful way to begin the day. and your beginning - "I'm a survivor", doesn't that say what we all are. I keep asking "why", but given what I've just read, I'll ask my counselor when I see him today wheere in this mess I'm in where I am. Brian b14, my hat is off to you. give him what he deserves. bosishere

#44012 - 06/05/01 11:35 AM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well done, Brian, I can't wait to hear how this turns out.

Mark 567

#44013 - 06/05/01 02:41 PM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
goflyakiteV Offline

Loc: n.a.
!!!!!!GO FOR IT BRIAN!!!!! I KNOW YOU WILL BE STRONG AND HAVE YOUR DAY!! WE ARE ALL PULLING FOR YOU......PEACE TO YOU TONIGHT......SCOT

#44014 - 06/11/01 09:38 AM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
I'm leaving in 10 minutes to speak to the investigators about the details of my abuse. I have a knot in my stomach. We are going to set up a plan of attack today. This thing is moving forward. I'm very nervous.

If anyone gets a moment today, please say a prayer for me.

Thank you,

Brian

#44015 - 06/11/01 11:50 AM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Brian,

Hope that you are OK. With you in spirit.

Peace,

Jim

#44016 - 06/11/01 11:50 AM Re: I'm a SURVIVOR !!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Brian,

Hope that you are OK. With you in spirit.

Peace,

Jim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.