Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (JW1230, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#440404 - 07/08/13 06:09 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Keep it up will! Did you do the 500m swim afterwards?

Today I had a banana for breakfast (I was late), pasta for lunch, noodles, sauce and chicken for dinner. I also had a yoghurt drink- not a great move as the whole drink was about 600 calories. I will probably have a bit of fruit before bed.

I exercised well today. Took about 45mins. Whole things plus stretching and shower afterwards and dressing took about 75mins. I'm not sure how it took me so long as the list is only short and only did one set of the listed reps. But I guess that is my pace, and that's okay.

Exercise A (can't think of a good name at the moment)

1) pull-ups underhand (pull-up bar) 20R

2) leg raises horizontal (dip station) 20R

3) dips (dip station) 10R

4) knee-ups (dip station) 20R

5) weighted reverse crunches (ankle weights 10kg) 40R

6) weighted knee-ups (dip station, ankle weights 10kg) 15R

7) press-ups 20R

8) weights U/D (dumbbells 10kg) 16R per arm

9) weights UH (dumbbells 10kg) 16R per arm

10) pull-ups overhand (pull-up bar) 10R

I will stick with this exercise (Exercise A) for a while until I improve.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440472 - 07/09/13 04:43 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Today I have just come back from Beaver-Scouts and feeling tired (although it was an easy one for me because I paid a creature company to come in with frogs, snakes, geckos, lizards, spiders, cockroaches...many creatures! so I didn't have to do much work myself).

I just had a bit to eat, and still hope to exercise tonight before bed.
Going to give my food some time to settle, and then will have a good go at exercise!
I feel tired, and could probably just sleep now, and it is basically my bed-time.
But no, think like a lion, rev myself up, fight it! Fight through it!

Watch this space, I will be back in a few hours to report my success or failure.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#440484 - 07/09/13 05:50 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Just to let y'all know, I haven't dropped out of the thread. It's just that my back has been bothering me for a couple of days and I've been taking it easy with the exercise. Tonight I am going to grill up four boneless, skinless chicken breasts and that is going to be my dinner for the next four nights, along with brown rice, I should be back in the gym by tomorrow, hopefully. Peace,

Ken

#440495 - 07/09/13 06:21 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ok Ken no problem, thanks for letting us know!

On that subject, I will be away from the 19th to 28th July on a canal trip, so I wont have internet access for that time and living on a canal boat I wont be able to do my usual exercise, although i'm sure it will be physically taxing anyway.

We are taking two canal boats, two adults and 10 kids on each- will be constantly steering, going through locks, cooking, sleeping in awful looking beds lol, so will be taxing. And with me cooking half of the time I think our food will be limited lol- so that should be good for the diet.

And tonight...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
I did exercise A- it was a struggle, but I did it, and am very proud.
It took about 1 hour including my shower this time- which is pretty good I think, I must have pushed myself harder than last time.

#440598 - 07/10/13 07:13 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Today just a 1hour 45min walk- i'm not pleased with it- it didn't push me.
Also I haven't eaten enough today for various reasons- so am going to eat now to try to make up for it.

#440606 - 07/10/13 09:43 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Hit the gym pretty hard today.

10 minute warm up on the elliptical
1 hour work-out doing my biceps, forearms and back.
10 minutes of finish-up cardio with a 5 minute cool-down.

Got home and ate a whole avocado. (I'm out of my protein shake mix until I get paid on Friday.)

#440612 - 07/10/13 10:54 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
I took off this afternoon for a "think session" in the woods. When I'm working on a big project, I take off and go for a solo walk or hike to clear my mind.

Today I ended up doing some trail running..about 4 miles. Afterward I lifted weights for 45 minutes and then stumbled home to find my wife was making a vegetarian dinner...and I needed protein!

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#440674 - 07/11/13 07:16 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Exercise A done today- 23.10 to 24.10, just fitted it in!

Went straight from work (rushed out of a meeting just in time) to Cub-Scouts. Took the cubs to the old peoples home to sing songs and tell jokes (the humour forum was handy- I told some of my jokes!), then went straight from there to a Scout meeting at the hall, and wasn't home until 11pm.

I sat down with a cup of tea- waiting for sanity to kick in and tell me to go to bed rather than exercise, but decided to abandon the tea and just do it! And glad I did.

#440680 - 07/11/13 09:21 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Got home tonight and went for a 3.5 mile run. More skinless chicken breast and brown rice for din-dins tonight. Peace,

Ken

#440720 - 07/12/13 11:30 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
I'm not jealous...

Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.