Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
9 registered (8 invisible), 30 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63232 Topics
442175 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#439495 - 06/29/13 03:44 AM Faster Than Light Joke
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
For the quantum physics geeks among us, professional and amateur. This one was making the rounds last year when European researchers were confounded by evidence - eventually determined to be mistaken - that they'd discovered the existence of faster than light neutrinos:

The bartender says, "Hey, we don't serve your kind in here." A faster than light neutrino walks into a bar.

#439506 - 06/29/13 08:17 AM Re: Faster Than Light Joke [Re: Lancer]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
More science jokes:

PHYSICS
1) What did the male magnet say to the female magnet?

From your backside, I thought you were repulsive. However, after seeing you from the front, I find you rather attractive.

2) A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?"
The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."

MATHS/PHYSICS
1) What's the integral of (1/cabin)? (with respect to cabin)
A natural log cabin!

2) One mathematician said to another, I find you very 1/cosC!
(let me know if you get this one)

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#439507 - 06/29/13 08:30 AM Re: Faster Than Light Joke [Re: Lancer]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
A farmer noticed that his chickens were sick, and called in a biologist, a chemist, and a physicist to help diagnose the problem.

The biologist studied the chickens and concluded that there was something wrong with them, but did not know what was causing it.

The chemist took fluid samples from the chickens back to his lab, and found that they had an infection, but didn't know how they got it.

Meanwhile, the physicist had been sitting on the floor, scribbling in his notebook. Suddenly, he jumped up, exclaiming, "I have the answer, but it only works for spherical chickens in a vacuum!"

As a side-note, physics is pretty good at making true accurate predictions without assumptions eg. assuming no friction etc, but for undergrads or school physics you will probably recognise this!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Moderator:  peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.