Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (wiresguy1, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63847 Topics
445821 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#439331 - 06/27/13 02:59 AM Car Theory Test
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Car theory test and hazard perception video test today. It is hard. I haven't had chance to really revise as much as I should have.

If I fail i'm not worried because I can just pay again and do it again in a couple of weeks. But I hope I pass.

Once I pass this I can start working on the practical driving test. Then I will have some tentative freedom.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#439351 - 06/27/13 11:25 AM Re: Car Theory Test [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
I have no doubt you can handle it all, given your academic prowess.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#439381 - 06/27/13 05:37 PM Re: Car Theory Test [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Thanks Rob I appreciate your confidence, and the result..I passed! It was difficult though, you have to get 86% to pass, and some answers I simply just had to guess. I really didn't expect to pass, so am over-the-moon about it. Now I have the practical driving test to tackle after some lessons!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#439402 - 06/27/13 10:00 PM Re: Car Theory Test [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: king tut
Thanks Rob I appreciate your confidence, and the result..I passed!

Woo-hoo! Congrats! Do you have to do all this just to get a drivers license? If so, sounds like getting a drivers license is freaking hard over there! Over here it may actually be to easy, especially in my state. Here in Georgia, a 16 year old kid can more or less walk into the DMV, pay a small fee, drive though a course comprised of a few orange cones and they basically pat him on the back, hand him a driver's license and say "have fun out there!"

Good luck on your practical driving test! Peace,

Ken

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.