Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (md4e, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64168 Topics
447773 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#439331 - 06/27/13 02:59 AM Car Theory Test
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Car theory test and hazard perception video test today. It is hard. I haven't had chance to really revise as much as I should have.

If I fail i'm not worried because I can just pay again and do it again in a couple of weeks. But I hope I pass.

Once I pass this I can start working on the practical driving test. Then I will have some tentative freedom.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#439351 - 06/27/13 11:25 AM Re: Car Theory Test [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
I have no doubt you can handle it all, given your academic prowess.

#439381 - 06/27/13 05:37 PM Re: Car Theory Test [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Thanks Rob I appreciate your confidence, and the result..I passed! It was difficult though, you have to get 86% to pass, and some answers I simply just had to guess. I really didn't expect to pass, so am over-the-moon about it. Now I have the practical driving test to tackle after some lessons!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#439402 - 06/27/13 10:00 PM Re: Car Theory Test [Re: king tut]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: king tut
Thanks Rob I appreciate your confidence, and the result..I passed!

Woo-hoo! Congrats! Do you have to do all this just to get a drivers license? If so, sounds like getting a drivers license is freaking hard over there! Over here it may actually be to easy, especially in my state. Here in Georgia, a 16 year old kid can more or less walk into the DMV, pay a small fee, drive though a course comprised of a few orange cones and they basically pat him on the back, hand him a driver's license and say "have fun out there!"

Good luck on your practical driving test! Peace,

Ken

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.