Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (BuffaloCO), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63191 Topics
441851 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#439021 - 06/23/13 08:41 PM ...just ordered K Singer's book...
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
Evicting the Perpetrator... I have read various titles over the years, but understand this is a great, helpful read for CSA. Anyone know of or read a published work for ASA survivors?

...just ordering this has been a trigger and caused emotional distress. Like tears....

#439037 - 06/23/13 10:18 PM Re: ...just ordered K Singer's book... [Re: ThisMan]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Quote:
...just ordering this has been a trigger and caused emotional distress. Like tears....

It's the burn unit. It's abrading burned skin so the victim can move again in the future. The healing hurts, but for a purpose.

Parents often tell children that crying gets the bad feelings out. That's actually true in cases like this....

I greatly hope the book helps you. I believe it can.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.