Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444487 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#439007 - 06/23/13 07:58 PM if he sits on you and holds you down
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

is it sexual assault/ abusive? let me clarify. if someone holds you down and forces themselves on to... TRIGGER WARNING your privates, erect. holds you down and forces you insidethem and wont get off you until you ejaculate against your will. do you consider that, rape? sexual abuse? just hte way guys are supposed to have sex? (i say not)

i feel it is rape but its hard to think like that. and it seems like, everywhere i look in my past. i cant find a healthy sexual relationship save one or two and that disturbs me. what is it about me that says willing victim and not something else? why is it that i have to be violated so much before realizing somethings been terribly wrong for a long time.

and since sadly i know my cyber stalkers read the shit i post FUCK YOU IN ADVANCE. thank you to the many more legitimate patrons of this site.

Edited by Tyr (06/23/13 08:09 PM)

#439020 - 06/23/13 08:38 PM Re: if he sits on you and holds you down [Re: Tyr]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Any unwanted penetration - giving or receiving - is rape. If it's possible for women to rape men, and it is, then it's certainly possible for a male taking the "bottom" role to rape someone in that fashion. If anything it would probably be easier for a man due to greater strength.

Society second-guesses and minimizes trauma enough; don't help it along. Your pain is valid. And I'm really sorry you went through it.

As for "why so many times"... unfortunately many survivors end up being revictimized at some point and in some manner because early abuse sets them up for later rounds. They are left jumpy, passive, low self esteem, and often obviously vulnerable. And later perps can all but smell it out. If it isn't being taken advantage of sexually, it's in the job setting or being walked-on in your personal life, or all of the above.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#439033 - 06/23/13 09:47 PM Re: if he sits on you and holds you down [Re: Tyr]
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East
Tyr... great of you to post even in the face of villains. Love your signature quote.

#439803 - 07/02/13 02:33 PM Re: if he sits on you and holds you down [Re: Tyr]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
Tyr,

RAPE.

Pure and Simple.

It is forcing someone to do something they don't want to do.

What you describe is Rape.

Geoff

#439853 - 07/02/13 11:10 PM ... [Re: Tyr]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
Yes, Tyr. I consider that rape.

Edited by ThisMan (09/09/13 10:46 PM)

#447231 - 09/14/13 09:07 PM Re: ... [Re: Tyr]
finallyopen Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hey Tyr
I've been there myself Tyr, "it's hard to think of as rape".. but that's what it is. By forcing you .. it was by no means consentual. Your sexual reactions where physical/mental responseonly and you were not in control of the outcome.
No, you are not a "willing victim" .. we all have various relationships that we question .. it's human man.
Good post .. my friend
Doug

#448153 - 09/25/13 02:17 AM Re: ... [Re: Tyr]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

well i had a friend of mine who sat on me til i ejaculated. i tried to leave and he screamed at me for "not kissing him goodbye". i felt ... dissociated is the right word. its someone i care for and this person is no where my physical match but nonetheless i left and was made to feel and look like the bad guy. then when i told a friend about this situation he laughed at me and said it cant be rape if you get hard and cum that "a man's physiology betrays his feelings. "

so even though i was pissed off i was forced then to "apologize" to this person for "being cold" after HE sexually abused me for "social manners" WTF

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.