Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (whiteflag), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#438979 - 06/23/13 02:09 PM .
JoeSmith Offline

#438994 - 06/23/13 06:48 PM Re: Sex life of a mother/son incest survivor [Re: JoeSmith]
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East
You could pay a legitimate sex surrogate instead. They are trained to handle people with acute anxiety and distress.

There was a recent movie about this which might lessen your apprehension.

The Sessions.

Way to go on disclosing.

#438996 - 06/23/13 07:23 PM Re: Sex life of a mother/son incest survivor [Re: JoeSmith]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Hi Greg. I want to applaud your courage for writing this all out and posting it here. You have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. You are among people here who understand and who do not judge. Even if our issues aren't exactly the same, we understand. I know as well as anybody what it's like to feel like a sexual freak and a sexual hermit. I know what it feels like to have a sexuality that is damaged beyond repair. I hope you are well this evening and I hope that you feel some relief and some solace in disclosing some of this to us. I am glad you've decided to stick with us. Take care. Peace,

Ken

#439022 - 06/23/13 08:46 PM Re: Sex life of a mother/son incest survivor [Re: JoeSmith]
bey Offline

Loc: canada
Hey JoeSmith,
I can relate to a lot of what you wrote. I am also a mother/son incest survivor, and was also subjected to a lot of very violent physical and emotional abuse / torture until I was 16. My father was also sexually and physically abusing me.
I can so relate to the feelings of being in love with my abuser. When I was 15 and 16 my mother was telling me how we should run away together and live as husband and wife to get away from my dad. She also told me that my dad tried to kill me because of "performance" reasons. It was all she would talk about and I was totally on board. She died suddenly and my life was totally derailed. I could never have normal relationships with women, though I did try. I would seek out abusive or mentally unstable women, and would compare them all to my mother, who I was, for lack of a better term, still very much in love with. I still work in therapy to differentiate the feelings I have towards her from actual, healthy love. It's crazy, because I know how messed up it is, but I was raised from birth to believe that incest was normal, and it was preferable to the physical abuse, starvation and whatnot that also went on in my house.
I am now married, but chose a male partner. Female relationships, for me, would not work. Too much baggage. I have a very happy and fulfilling relationship with my partner, who treats me better than anyone ever has.
Just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone, and even though our stories may be different, there are lots of people who can relate to what you are going through.
Hang in there, brother. You deserve to be happy.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.