Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (gettingstronger, sentry, 2 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441841 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#436888 - 06/04/13 08:44 PM Re: . [Re: GT13568]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Yes it does hurt.

Puff

#436932 - 06/05/13 04:53 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
forgive777 Offline

Loc: california
My prayers for Bryans family and friends I pmessaged with Bryan We where pmessaging on May19 welcoming me to the MS. He's last message to me was at. 3:33am! May 20 RIP Bryan...

#436935 - 06/05/13 08:10 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey bertG,

I'm sorry that you had to have such a welcome here to MS. This is very rare here but it shows how fragile people can be here. I hope you will heal well here and get involved you never know when you can save someone eles's life by posting about your healing or concerns.

A big welcome to MS, there are a lot of resources here that you can use to help heal yourself and others.

That message to you seems to be that last one from anyone on MS that I've heard of so far. But knowing Bryan I know that he ment you only good things on your road to healing.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

Stick around, It will get better....

#437045 - 06/06/13 01:58 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
forgive777 Offline

Loc: california
Thanks Jeff iam feeling weird about that I was the last person he pmessaged . We where pmessaging are stories back and forth and he started respond with anger like he hated how he can't remember what happen to him! I tried to make him feel normal by ispirattional responds!!! I felt good after opening up to him... His last repond was about me telling him that my x girl friend broke up with. Me after opening up that I was abused as a child dumped me and called me gay or that I will become gay!! So his last respond was about that subject I will not quote what he responded for respect! But Bryan made me feel welcomed if I knew how serious he was I would of probably tried a lil harder I been feeling bad that he's last reponds was to me!!!

#437069 - 06/06/13 08:09 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

You can never know what is going through someone's head unless you can look into his eyes. It bothered him a lot about not knowing what happened to him as a kid. I know that everyone thinks the same as you that if you tried a little harder maybe you could save him. But you really don't know that he's going to take that step.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, straight, etc but there is something wrong if you can't be yourself. There are those people who will find some reason to spit on you.

It's a rough how do you do but that is the problem that we have here. Getting involved here is beneficial for all of us and most of all for you.

Glad to see you here but sorry you had to come in the first place.

Jeff

#437071 - 06/06/13 08:46 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
Climb1975 Offline

Loc: Brit
Such a short flash of humanity. 29 years. And how many of those years were stolen from him by his abuser?

I'm so new here that I never had the chance to interact with Bryan but still I feel terrible about this. I think I'm just starting to understand that the word "survivor" means a lot.

#437076 - 06/06/13 09:32 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Forgive777,

You weren't the only one Bryan was talking to on the night he passed. He was PM'ing with me as well, and like you, I feel a special burden knowing that I was with him on the night he died.

I wish I would have known. I have regrets about what I could have said to him to help him.

I take comfort knowing that Bryan was talking with his brothers here at MS in his final hours. We were his support, even as he slipped away.

Cant

#437088 - 06/06/13 11:10 AM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

I just read a post Bryan had written on the Classifieds forum:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=434337#Post434337

Originally Posted By: Life's A Dream
I am in Prescott Valley, Arizona. Any other fellow Arizonans want to start an in-person support group with me? Or any other Arizonans already have one I can join? Or, even, are there any other male survivors in AZ who would like to meet up and hang out for the day, catch a movie, maybe go out to eat, etc? I would kill to know any of y'all in real life. That would be a dream come true.

He had written it on May 11th...I was in Phoenix May 13th...

I had even written a post on the desire to meet someone in real life not long before...

I'm sorry Bryan...I'm so sorry I missed you...

#438486 - 06/17/13 06:44 PM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

i only found about this today.. I'm so so sorry. We had some amazing chats after midnight. He was such a great guy. Hope he felt peace in his last moments.

#438850 - 06/21/13 07:05 PM Re: . [Re: Life's A Dream]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Shit Bryan, I miss you so much. Why did you have to leave? Why couldn't you just hold on a little longer, so many people were trying to help. All we needed was a little more time.

At least you are now free from your demons. R.I.P. frown

<3 XOXO
Jeff

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.