Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
3 registered (help4aCSAspouse, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63654 Topics
444544 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#438406 - 06/16/13 11:27 PM my F-Day gift
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
I spent a few hours with the family today. My son and his. And I took his little daughter out for a walk in the neighborhood. As I watched this two year old run for the sake of running and scream just because she could and suddenly stop because she saw a butterfly, I just said, "thank you, God."

I got to see the innocence and pleasure of being a child experiencing life without the burden of abuse. I have never known anything but since the earliest of ages. I joined her and we extended our arms outward for at least 20 minutes and flew across the lawns because we were airplanes. And we jugged our arms and made sounds like a train and blew our whistles and we sang "old McDonald"... and we laughed and hugged. For a short time, I was a little guy again. AND I LIKED IT!!

My Father's Day gift... seeing my granddaughter free and unencumbered by life, experiencing the newness of a world that is grand and beautiful. And knowing that the abuse stopped with me.

#438417 - 06/17/13 03:17 AM Re: my F-Day gift [Re: ThisMan]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Beautiful, thanks B smile !

#438419 - 06/17/13 04:46 AM Re: my F-Day gift [Re: ThisMan]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you for your story ThisMan, this really made my day. A belated Happy Father's Day to you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.