Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, CafeMan, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443250 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#438346 - 06/16/13 07:16 AM Re: What exactly do stories build? [Re: Luftraumm]
une.vie.d.espoir Offline

Loc: Quebec-Canada
hi Lu,

I will do my best to answer your question. I took all the time i needed to open up to the men here, that as had the same thing done to them as to me. I knew deep inside me they would understand me.

So Lu take your time its the best i can share whit you, you are at the right place here.

Jean-Pierre

#438390 - 06/16/13 07:45 PM Re: What exactly do stories build? [Re: Luftraumm]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
Luft- welcome.

"...a kindly balanced tranquility, edging into some kind of trigger, looking over to some kind of fleeting peace." Your voice is so beautifully present in your writing.

First, I can think of no real symbols that I have attached myself to in order to move forward. No one I can relate to, emulate, look up to, or be with in fiction or in reality. There is just a mirror, just me, continually emerging memories and understanding, and the men I read of on MS.

In dealing with my own story, it seems at this point it is exposing itself a chapter at a time. And that is how I am dealing with it... the totality of the whole is just too much for me to safely try to understand, so through posting, therapy, and self- actualization my story is unfolding.

Some sections are difficult, other parts are difficult, and what is to come will be difficult as well. (It is hard to pull together and share indeed, even in the smaller segments.) There are some parts so painfully, shamefully a part of the story that I have yet to share them with the guys here, and I have shared the most inner parts of myself already. Unfortunately, there is even that deeper level of shameful admissions... and no, a survivor of CSA should never feel shame, but we all know it is a reality. So, my story will continue to evolve and to come forth from the darkness as I become stronger and healthier. But this is how my story is being told. A small chapter at a time. Bit by bit.

Again, welcome. And share when you are ready and comfortable. You will be amazed in the lifting of your spirit that you will find... and need.

b

Edited by ThisMan (06/16/13 07:48 PM)
Edit Reason: grammatical

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.