Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444463 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#437942 - 06/12/13 02:13 PM Summer! This day feels like somebody...
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
...threw a hot wet blanket over me. In other words, leaving the air conditioned chill of the office was a shock. It's freaking hot AND humid today. Triple-digit heat indices. I expect this every summer, but I've gotten soft in this over-conditioned building. I never noticed it as a kid...but back then getting dressed in the summer meant pulling on a pair of khaki shorts and saying to hell with the shirt.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#437943 - 06/12/13 02:56 PM Re: Summer! This day feels like somebody... [Re: Suwanee]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Yeah, it sucks. Glad the plants I service are all indoor plants. Fuck this heat! Anyway, saw this post during my lunch break and couldn't resist a chance to bitch about the weather. (I hate trying to post with my phone.) Can we plz just go ahead and FF to Oct? Peace,

Ken

#438260 - 06/15/13 07:18 AM Re: Summer! This day feels like somebody... [Re: Suwanee]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Just so you know..... I am freezing my arse off down here.

35 degrees F in the morning.

I wear a singlet/tanktop, T'shirt, jumper/sweatshirt, motorbike jacket, beanie, gloves and a scarf when I leave the house. I hate working outside in winter.

Oh and I still get dressed in summer according to Will's summer dress code .... at least when there is no one around.

Lee

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.