Newest Members
baltimura, YotaD55, giant251, Casey_SC, Xr2
12375 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
josacam (51), PhillyPa (39), sum1sun (39), time2heal (40)
Who's Online
4 registered (thrive-n-survive, bluesky, finallyhere, Damian1974), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12375 Members
74 Forums
63593 Topics
444255 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#438123 - 06/13/13 11:13 PM Healing Circle
Vedder32 Offline

Loc: Kentucky,U..S.A
Hi brothers,

I regret too inform you that I will not attend HC on Sunday night. A passing has taken place in my family and we need another. However, I do ask for support and comfort during this time. As your well aware an outside source of communication can help one accept and move foward in life. So Please don't let me stop from positive interactions and healing from my abuse and growing with my fellow MS brothers

#438209 - 06/14/13 06:47 PM Re: Healing Circle [Re: Vedder32]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey bud so sorry to hear about the death in the family,that is always a hard time. just try to keep a positive thought you will get through it talk to you soon
Jeff
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.