Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (Suwanee, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63207 Topics
441970 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#439876 - 07/03/13 03:04 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey Eric

I recognize that very sinister smile of yours smile

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

Stick around, It will get better....

#439936 - 07/03/13 05:10 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Hey Eric

Impish, perhaps. A bit mischievous, maybe. But sinister? Moi? LoL! It is rather amazing I am smiling through all these images. And it's a deep smile, too - real genuine. With the exception of the sniper image (in which I was 10 and the abuse was still two years away), it is highly probably that none of those images was more than 24 to 48 hours from one of the many sexual engagements with my older neighbor. I was an expert at hiding it ALL. Besides, like a naive pigeon, I was still lapping up the antifreeze, thinking this sweet stuff isn't so bad. The toxin had not yet hit, and certainly no one was around to protect me from it...

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I LOVE your avatar, Jeff. The expression on your face is priceless. I don't buy into categorical assessments easily, but I can tell that was one real sweet kid - right to the core. I'm so sorry he was cast into such an impossible world where there were simply no good choices for him to make. But the goodness just wants to bubble out, barely contained by that tight-lipped smile.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#439950 - 07/03/13 06:50 PM . [Re: lapchinj]
JoeSmith Offline

#439981 - 07/03/13 11:10 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Eric,

I was tight lipped I think because it was one of the first outings with sfather and my soon to be best friend. Looking at the whole picture it looks like I was 12 and that's Bobby with his head on me. We were naked, at a secluded part of the beach, and inside a tent. So I guess I really didn't know what would happen next. But as you can see I hit it off with him right away, we were in a way brothers and we kept each other sane for the next 7 years.

Your picture of the sniper is also smiling most probably, I haven't yet seen a picture of you where you weren't. And when was the last time you saw the other side of that picture to say you weren't smiling crazy.

Jeff

#439982 - 07/03/13 11:21 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Greg,

I'm starting to face my past head on with my timeline. So far it's been the best thing I started doing. But there are pros and cons to anything like a timeline. the pros is that I can see where, when and what happened. The con is I can see how fucked up I was.

Jeff

#439984 - 07/03/13 11:26 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: lapchinj]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO

That's an old Yashica camera I'm holding. Used 127 film, which is long obsolete now, and standing in front of a classmate's house. At 12 years old.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#439991 - 07/04/13 12:11 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Texan

That's a good looking shot. I love the hairdoo. I have a picture of my best friend Lanny who lived across the street from my parents house. He had in his hand his sister's Rolliecord made between 1958 and 1961. I wish I was able to get the serial number and I would know when it was bought by his sister. It looks like one of those cameras that you look into the top of the camera. My friend's hair was also long and he was holding the camera high but he was looking into the camera like he was taking a picture. The only real difference is that he wasn't properly dressed eek grin.

The camera in the picture was bigger than the one you have, so I was able to get a good look at the camera and the specific things that made up that model of camer. That camera took probably thousands of pictures of us. It took me a few days searching but I found it, the exact make and model and from when to when that model was made.

Oh Yeah, My friend didn't wear glasses.

I love those glasses Texas cool.

Jeff

#439994 - 07/04/13 12:20 AM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

#440470 - 07/09/13 04:28 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: StrugglingGuy]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Me at 11, fully in the trap.

#440487 - 07/09/13 05:56 PM Re: Me at age 11.. please add yours [Re: Chase Eric]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: Chase Eric
Originally Posted By: Jeff
Hey Eric

Impish, perhaps. A bit mischievous, maybe. But sinister? Moi? LoL!

Eirik, sinister? Naw... at least he wasn't the one hanging a Cabbage Patch Kid by the neck with a choke chain. Mwah-haw-haw-haw! smirk

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.