Newest Members
Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss, JW1230
12363 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12363 Members
74 Forums
63536 Topics
443896 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#436294 - 05/30/13 09:09 AM T
jay75 Offline

One request to respondents, please no religious rhetoric. I already have issues in that department. Thank you...

-Jay-

#436339 - 05/30/13 05:01 PM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart.

...Basil Rathbone

It sounds like your heart needs to know this. And you have wonderfully established a mutual permission based on respect with your wife. So be safe(!) and explore. Just my 2 cents.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#436360 - 05/30/13 07:43 PM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
txb Offline

Sorry, I have no advice, but I can relate. My relationship is similar. It was my girlfriends idea. I'm totally ok with it for her, but I don't know about me. Yeah it's kind of exciting, but I think it might be an idea that's better in my head. What I think I want to do is some kind of re-enactment, though not in a bad way. Just where I have some kind of control. I have in my mind that I can wipe a bad experience by replacing it with a good one. I don't know if that sounds insane. But it's hard enough to do certain stuff with my girlfriend because it's triggering. She had this idea about 9 months ago, but neither of have actually done anything about it yet. She has all these rules, which are fine, and it could be a good thing, I think. But really I just don't know. Hope you figure out the right thing to do for you.

#436394 - 05/31/13 06:46 AM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
jay75 Offline

Chase & Txb,

Thanks for the input, my mind goes in both directions sometimes as Txb said I just want to leave it as fantasy and other times I feel like ohh what the hell go for it... It is what it is. I guess its something that needs more thought on my end.. Thanks guys.

#436456 - 06/01/13 02:25 AM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
I would think long and hard (umm....no pun intended) before going down this road. If you're blessed with a girl who gives you, and wants, great sex, don't do anything to screw it up. You've already got the proverbial "pot of gold".
But I won't back down.
Tom Petty

#436648 - 06/03/13 07:34 AM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
jay75 Offline

#436649 - 06/03/13 07:42 AM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Jay it is great that you are having such support by your wife.
But I'm a little bit cautious about open relationships or marriages. I just can't see it working somehow. Two people that came together to be with each other has to be extremely honest, easy going and open minded to feel confident when stepping into that direction and allowing third party to be involved. It is sometimes too complex situation with two partners, with more people dynamics could become even more difficult.
I look it like this: there are always some attractive people on our way no matter on gender and marriage status. Why would be different now if you are admitting that there is some attraction to men?
Jude has said nicely, don't waste "pot of gold" that you already have smile

#436845 - 06/04/13 01:55 PM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
Jon1977 Offline

Hey Jay, again thanks for the welcome.

I've experienced a bi-sexual act to satisfy a fantasy, but it just really satisfies a body experience not the entirety of my being. As for me it never really filled in a hole i was trying to stuff.

I too have long accepted that I may be bisexual. But now trying to take in an advice, to look at the dysfunction in my life. Taking in stride to start to be loyal to functional rather than a dysfunctional life, and see if it leads me to a better life. Because I recognize now that my CSA influenced me to be dysfunctional, that never really gave me the peace that i long for.

From the way i see it, you worked hard to heal to reach this point. And my only fear is agreeing to another dysfunctional way may derail the healing path you take. My two cents.

#436942 - 06/05/13 09:27 AM Re: This may be too much info.. (Open Marraige) [Re: jay75]
jay75 Offline

Hi Pero, Jon.

Thanks for the advice, you have al validated my concerns and put them into perspective.

Thanks guys,

-Jay-

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.