Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
6 registered (VASurvivor, gettingstronger, bluesky, dan_in_newengland, Greg56, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63417 Topics
443370 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#436090 - 05/28/13 03:06 PM Dear Survivor;
jay75 Offline

Dear Survivor,

I went on to Ms today to find support to help me through, to my shock I saw you there, I read the intro " hello new here the past few weeks have been rough". As I read your intro my heart sank, another one I thought to myself. There you were alone behind your computer looking for answers. My eyes welled in my heart ached knowing your journey has just begun.

-KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE-

Dear survivor,

I read your story today, I saw the tears fall with each stroke of the keypad, I heard the silence as you gave pause to reconsider the post. I felt every ounce of pain as you relived every sordid moment, your story not unlike the thousands here strikes a chord.

-KNOW THAT THOSE ARE NOT YOUR SINS-

Dear Survivor,

I read your post today I saw me and every word I know your anger, your sense of hopelessness
your guilt. The crushing sensation in your chest, the anxiety of potential backlash from others
-Will they understand?

-KNOW THAT WE UNDERSTAND-

Dear Survivor

your words are all too familiar, I now realize they are my own, but could have belonged to anyone on MS.

Thanks for the bump on my intro from last year it helps to put life into perspective and where I am today....

-Jay-

#436125 - 05/28/13 09:35 PM Re: Dear Survivor; [Re: jay75]
StrugglingGuy Offline

Loc: Canada
You have a way with words Jay! Very moving.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.