Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
8 registered (dan_in_newengland, iaccus, 5 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64161 Topics
447747 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435934 - 05/27/13 02:44 AM Muldoon Here been away for a bit
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Hi my name is Muldoon and I need to come back here after being away for a few years. The first time I came here was in 2002 when all the news about clergy sexual abuse in Boston was front page news. Being a victim of Clergy Sexual Abuse there was no where to hide and in May of 2002 I came forward, told my wife about my pass and began my Healing Journey. That first year was really HELL ON EARTH as I tried to keep my job, deal with the anger, and tell my friends and family about what happened to me when I was a kid.

I found a good Therapist and opened up to him about the abuse I was hiding from for 42 years. It seemed that every day of that first year was new events from my childhood coming forward forcing me to deal with the hell of the past. Things got much better for me during the next few years as I worked hard to deal with the past though the help of two professional therapist and the guys here at MS.

During 2005-2006 I tried to bring closure to my abuse from Father R___ by being involved in a Restorative Justice case with a prominent church offical of St Paul. This turned into a total failure and I was re abused by a prominent church offical.

I never gave up on the idea that Truth and Justice would happen. However life had to go on and I needed to deal with my family life full time. So this was put on the back burner.

Now May 2013 ,52 years after I was abuse by Father R___ the possibility of Truth and Justice is a TRUE REALITY. The Minnesota Leg. changed the SoL laws. I can bring forward a lawsuit against a prominent church offical. I need to be here to look over my post of the past and talk with you guys here about my upcoming battle with the church.

looking forward to talking with friends of the past and meeting all the new guys that are here sense I left. If any of you want to know more about me, feel free to search my post of the past under Muldoon.

Thanks for being here for me
Tom

Edited by ModTeam (05/28/13 09:01 PM)
Edit Reason: Unconvicted persons cannot be identified on the site.

#435959 - 05/27/13 10:59 AM Re: Muldoon Here been away for a bit [Re: Muldoon]
fhorns Offline
MaleSurvivor

Welcome back Tom. You helped me out years back, and I've been away too.

You're not alone.

#436016 - 05/27/13 08:43 PM Re: Muldoon Here been away for a bit [Re: Muldoon]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
welcome back!
although i am sorry you need to.
may you find what you are looking for.
hope your story ends well.
keep us posted.

War
Love
Poetry

#436019 - 05/27/13 09:23 PM Re: Muldoon Here been away for a bit [Re: Muldoon]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome back Tom,

Your membership here is always good. We are behind you 100% in your battle. For those like myself, where no such opportunity for justice exists, its especially satisfying to see you go after the abusers and their enablers. Thanks for all of us.

Jude
Left here on my own or so it seems
I've got to leave before I start to scream
Joe Cocker

#436033 - 05/27/13 11:25 PM Re: Muldoon Here been away for a bit [Re: Muldoon]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

It is an honor to meet you, sir. You have set a standard of courage and personal commitment in this shared struggle that is truly exemplary.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#436467 - 06/01/13 06:10 AM Re: Muldoon Here been away for a bit [Re: Muldoon]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Thank you. It has been long hard work getting the laws changed here in MN. We hope that we can change the SoL laws in every state. In the past too many organizations would hide behide the laws that are silencing us. In Minnesota they have no where to hide now.

Tom

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.