Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
3 registered (Candu, 2 invisible), 49 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438141 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435791 - 05/25/13 07:11 PM Pennsylvania judge convicted in "kids for cash"
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
http://blog.blacknews.com/2013/05/judge-...ml#.UaFCiZz3Wlc

Originally Posted By: Blacknews

Mark Ciavarella Jr, a 61-year old former judge in Pennsylvania, has been sentenced to nearly 30 years in prison for literally selling young juveniles for cash. He was convicted of accepting money in exchange for incarcerating thousands of adults and children into a prison facility owned by a developer who was paying him under the table. The kickbacks amounted to more than $1 million.

Quote:

If any of my people never knew about this, time to get real! This is happening GLOBALLY but domestically within nearly every state. Once the prison systems buy the children, they don't only get money for housing them, but they also rent the kids to for sexual abuse. YES...in the USA. Penn State was part of a rental-ring for the rich and powerful. Let NO child see jail or prison in this nation without intense oversight. But no one cares...and nothing ever changes.

citation from Rob Brown in facebook

#435801 - 05/25/13 09:48 PM Re: Pennsylvania judge convicted in "kids for cash" [Re: pufferfish]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
just horrible.
scary to think of all the lives ruined and lost.
pray for the victims.
let us hope that the other guilty parties are brought to justice. he did not act alone obviously.

War
Love
Poetry

#435833 - 05/26/13 02:39 AM Re: Pennsylvania judge convicted in "kids for cash" [Re: pufferfish]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Terrible news frown
There is convention about rights of the child dealing exactly with such issues on global scale and unfortunately US has never ratified it. Obviously there are some deep rooted reasons why some countries can't accept minimal standards set there...

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.