Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
5 registered (Logan, Bardo, Obi, Sonata1, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64016 Topics
446766 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435604 - 05/23/13 07:33 PM The Man Of the House
Davoice Offline

Loc: Western, New York

At age nine my father left my mother and his last words to me were "Your the man of the house now take care of your mother and your brother and sister." So I did just that as best I could. I got to work doing things for neighbors like mowing lawns shoveling snow, planting gardens. you know the regular things a 9 year old is capable of doing. I even got a paper route it was a very large route in fact the largest one in the city of Washington, DC. I had 500 hundred houses to deliver every day and 300 more on Sundays. this was a lot for a child that age to undertake but I did have help from my distributer and I also had 3 other guys working with me on my route. but mostly this distributer. I really liked him he made me feel like and adult a peer somebody special he would talk to me as if I were and adult he gave me a lot of my first and he took my virginity. you see he worked very closely with me and every weekend we would make a trip to the printer to pick up the insert he would take me and only me he would never let any of the others go for me.one Saturday we were on our way to pick up those inserts we arrived there got them and were headed back to town when we were talking he pulled out a joint and some alcohol and we parked in the park Rock Creek park as we normally did and he started smoking he asked me if I wanted some as he usually did and I did smoke and took a drink of rum I conversation s5tarted with talking about girls and he wanted to know what girl I really liked and if I had a girl friend I told him I did and then the subject moved into sex I wanted to be an adult and said I had had already been having sex but I had lied and he asked me if I had ever had sex with a male ? I had not and told him no he said to me well your going to and he pulled out a gun and set it up on the dash board. I was scared and started to cry. he started by wiping my tears and telling me that he was not going to hurt me as long as I did what he said for me to do. he unzipped his pants and had me to pull my pants down. pulling me in closer to him, he pushed me into the seat and he went down on me first if remember how it felt a little strange at first and I started to get very aroused and he said to me Jack me off and he pulled out his and started to yank it and yank it and then he told me to yank on it for him and he ejaculated. then he reached in his pocket pulled out a hundred dollar bill and told me never to say anything about it or he will hurt me. but I couldn't tell anyone anyway I was ashamed. I think because I knew it was wrong and I liked it every weekend until I was 12 this would happen. when I was 11 he did the same thing as usual with the exception that he had a motel room for us to do our thing in this time and we went in. and this time we laid on the bed he said what every you do to me I will do to you . this made me excited be rubbed oil on our bodies and we started to hump and he turned over and told me to hump him I did and the he humped me but he stick his member into my buttock the pain was awful and I passed out coming to moments later he was still humping and let out a load moan. rolled over and I laid there in a ball and hurting and I have never been the same since I really want to tell you more. however it is still very painful. but maybe with the help of you guys I will get through it will you help ?

#435606 - 05/23/13 08:04 PM Re: The Man Of the House [Re: Davoice]
genedebs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MO
Dear Man of the house

1. Welcome

2. Often we mark such disclosure with a statement of "trigger."

3. I moved to D. C. when I was 13, and my mother's friend only violated me for 7 months. I lived off Tenley Circle. Thank God he never had a weapon, I would have gone crazy.

When I was told by my mother her friend was a latent homosexual, I told her he wasn't latent. She asked if I enjoyed being penetrated, I said no it hurt. She said then you are O K

We all have different stories, and we all are just the same

I hope you find the safety here that I have found

#435611 - 05/23/13 08:27 PM Re: The Man Of the House [Re: Davoice]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i too was "taken advantage of" by my employer as a youth. that is putting it mildly. so your story really resonates with me.

welcome. hope you find the support and strength you need. you may even find some of that from other survivors.

don't leave the path to recovery. stay on target. be patient and persist until you prevail. your efforts will be rewarded.

War
Love
Poetry

#435621 - 05/23/13 10:41 PM Re: The Man Of the House [Re: Davoice]
brother2none Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Undisclosed
hey guys, i was abused by an employer also, when i was a teen. i thought for most my life there was nothing i could do about it BUT....

recently I learned that if you were threatened with a gun, and the threat was of deadly force, and you feared it as such, this suspends (or tolls) the statute of limitations for civil law suits against the abuser. it's a state by state issue, so check you state's laws regarding this.

feel free to contact me if you want additional details on the case law. i'd be happy to share what i have found.

#435628 - 05/24/13 12:46 AM Re: The Man Of the House [Re: Davoice]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Davoice
......but maybe with the help of you guys I will get through it will you help?
You bet we will Davoice. Read some of our stories, questions, and challenges. You'll find many of us with experiences and feelings similar to yours. We are men from all walks of life, all ages, all races, all orientations, and many different countries. But we have this one terrible thing in common through which we help and support one another. Welcome Davoice, you're no longer alone.

Jude
That's why I'm telling you
I just want to celebrate another day of livin'
Rare Earth

#435692 - 05/24/13 10:18 PM Re: The Man Of the House [Re: brother2none]
Davoice Offline

Loc: Western, New York
What is it about DC that all the men prey on the younger people it is a shame My life was decided for me before I was able to say what I wanted to do but these are the cards I was dealt and now I learned not to play the game I am much too precious for them

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.