Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
3 registered (WalkingBuffalo, watzupwitu, Jed777), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64183 Topics
447873 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435601 - 05/23/13 06:41 PM Loving him was easy
Pie Offline

Loving my husband WAS the easiest thing I have ever done, even though the abuse was horrid.

Letting him go WAS the most painful thing I have endured, even worse than abuse he bestowed on me.

Loving myself is now the most liberating thing I have experienced.

I have become a brand new person. Not just happy but joyful, peaceful and confident beyond my own expectations. The weight and drama are gone and the world is even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I may be working 4 jobs to look after my little Angels, but they are worth it. I know its not true, but I feel like I'm the most blessed woman alive.

My survivor has left and my family is thriving emotionally. I so desperately wanted healing for him, he never worked on healing for himself.

Its been a long journey and I once thought the destination was a complete and happy family. And today I find myself in an oasis with my beautiful children and we are so much more than just content.

Pie

#435603 - 05/23/13 07:32 PM Re: Loving him was easy [Re: Pie]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi Pie. I'm glad you have found a better path. I hope a friend of mine will find that sooner rather than later.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.