Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63783 Topics
445415 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435601 - 05/23/13 06:41 PM Loving him was easy
Pie Offline

Loving my husband WAS the easiest thing I have ever done, even though the abuse was horrid.

Letting him go WAS the most painful thing I have endured, even worse than abuse he bestowed on me.

Loving myself is now the most liberating thing I have experienced.

I have become a brand new person. Not just happy but joyful, peaceful and confident beyond my own expectations. The weight and drama are gone and the world is even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I may be working 4 jobs to look after my little Angels, but they are worth it. I know its not true, but I feel like I'm the most blessed woman alive.

My survivor has left and my family is thriving emotionally. I so desperately wanted healing for him, he never worked on healing for himself.

Its been a long journey and I once thought the destination was a complete and happy family. And today I find myself in an oasis with my beautiful children and we are so much more than just content.

Pie

#435603 - 05/23/13 07:32 PM Re: Loving him was easy [Re: Pie]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi Pie. I'm glad you have found a better path. I hope a friend of mine will find that sooner rather than later.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.