Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
1 registered (AdawgJR), 29 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435474 - 05/22/13 12:59 PM How do I handle re-enact feelings?
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Chase Eric (05/22/13 05:48 PM)
Edit Reason: Probably too triggering sorry

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#435478 - 05/22/13 02:01 PM Re: How do I handle re-enact feelings? [Re: Chase Eric]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: Chase EricI[/size
guess I'm just not sure where my head should be with all this.

Maybe working the sun sweating my head off (taking breaks here on MS) has really screw'd me up, but....

fwiw, who says your head SHOULD be anywhere? (I don't know that the voice that says "wrong" is necessarily your own voice). Obviously you're consciously aware of the dynamics, imo, enough to say if it's not working for you, even in the midst of it, if it's not. Perhaps even look at it similarly to the way you'd respond if someone wanted to bareback. You also mentioned he respects you. I like that point. Embarrassing? Nah.

See how you feel. Have a good time.

You may or may not notice your feelings in the actual situation may have changed since the last time.

#435484 - 05/22/13 03:06 PM Re: How do I handle re-enact feelings? [Re: Lancer]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Chase Eric (05/22/13 05:55 PM)
Edit Reason: Yeah - never mind on this I can work it out

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#435503 - 05/22/13 06:33 PM Re: How do I handle re-enact feelings? [Re: Chase Eric]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey Eric dude feel free to contact me any way you want. I don't know if I can help, but I do care. man sometimes it is just too much. but if you need to just ramble Im your guy
jeff
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.