Newest Members
Collin, MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett
12507 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
7 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, highflight, Obi, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12507 Members
73 Forums
64177 Topics
448025 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435342 - 05/21/13 09:26 AM Another dream, same theme
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I was at a house party and was kicked out for "upsetting the family."

Last night, early this AM, I had a dream along a similar theme. I was with a group of guys and we were late for a class but didn't seem too concerned. But when we arrived in the class, our teacher kicked us all out for bad behavior. When I asked what we did wrong, she gave me a whole list of reasons, and told me to go.

I didn't want to leave, but I wasn't too concerned either. Like in the house party dream, I slowly gathered my things and left, feeling OK about myself but disappointed that I had to leave.

I think the EMDR is beginning to shake up my mind's status quo, and parts of my subconscious are not happy about it.

I think this is a good sign for me and my recovery.

Cant

#435361 - 05/21/13 02:36 PM Re: Another dream, same theme [Re: cant_remember]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
Interesting.

#435363 - 05/21/13 02:56 PM Re: Another dream, same theme [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

What I find most interesting is that in both dreams the figure that my sub-conscience has used to represent the part of myself that is upset with me have been women in positions of authority -- a teacher and a family's eldest daughter (who was a middle-aged adult).

I hope that by writing about it here in MS, my sub-conscience will be better tuned into the dream when I have it again to increase my chances of lucid dreaming or breakthrough dreaming.

The part of me that is upset needs to stop using women figures from my past (both dream women are women I know in real life), and reveal herself as the archetype that she is so that she and I can end this shit once and for all.

Bring it, bitch. I am stronger than you now.

Cant

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.