Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
4 registered (TJ jeff, don64, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64011 Topics
446744 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#435311 - 05/20/13 10:56 PM Re: Hi! iam a 29yr old survivor. [Re: forgive777]
forgive777 Offline

Loc: california
Wow! Seriously guys! All love no disrespect on any level.. You guys are already making me feel diffrent. like I get this intense rush of happiness running thru my veins! Its as if those words where missing in my brain and when I read each and everyone of you guys responds! It all connected Intense feeling of relief thanks guys for the support much love....

#435312 - 05/20/13 11:00 PM Re: Hi! iam a 29yr old survivor. [Re: csasurvivor1992]
forgive777 Offline

You make so much sense! Iam glad you feel as if your healing iam looking foward to healing myself as well. Good luck

#435511 - 05/22/13 08:02 PM Re: Hi! iam a 29yr old survivor. [Re: csasurvivor1992]
forgive777 Offline

why do I feel imotional really imotional reading your guys comments??? Is this part of healing iam I gonna be a crying type of girly drama!!! Lol I don't like this healing thing how do I proceed??? Help thank you in advance just want to know if its normal?????

#435526 - 05/22/13 10:23 PM Re: Hi! iam a 29yr old survivor. [Re: forgive777]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Hey Bert

Sorry to join in late. Like the others have said you have come to the right place. Based on my experience I would say it is totally normal. I have been here over 8 months I guess. Before I started dealing with the CSA I had pretty much shut down all my emotions. I mean on the outside I was a happy, fun loving sort of guy but inside I was dead. I could probably count the times I had cried on one hand.

Coming here and realising that I was not alone...that other guys had been through what I had been through and felt the same as me....had the same 'issues' I had .... well it just opened a flood gate.

I think truly accepting our feelings is a part of recovery. What happened to us is truly messed up and we have every right to feel sad, angry, pissed off, ripped off, loss, grieving, mourning etc. We need to feel those things before we can 'move on'.

So I reckon (aussie for think) crying is par for the course. It is our 'normal'. It will get probably go in waves. Sometimes you will feel more fragile others more strong.

You are doing the right stuff to heal and sharing here will help you more than you imagine. Not to mention helping other guys along the way.

Lee

#435529 - 05/22/13 10:37 PM Re: Hi! iam a 29yr old survivor. [Re: Farmer Boy]
forgive777 Offline

Thank you Lee! Ya I been feeling a lil weak since I opened up like iam living my strong me behind and become fragile??? Don't know why?

#435544 - 05/22/13 11:26 PM Re: Hi! iam a 29yr old survivor. [Re: forgive777]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
you will become stonger now.
stronger than you ever have been before.
strong in truth. strong in honesty. strong in reality. strong in indentity.
it will a solid strength, built on a firmer foundation.
it will be empowerment. infrastucture.

don't be worried if you have to throw out some old stepping stones that have now become stumbling blocks. you have to demolish a little in order to renovate.

do a full inspection with trusted professional consultation and supervision. don't be surprised if some old familiar footings are rotten, while others remain reliable, having stood the test of time.

keep what you can of the old "strong me". that person kept you alive until now.

keep in touch.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.