Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bardo, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#434676 - 05/14/13 05:06 PM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: bodyguard8367]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/27/14 03:11 PM)

#434677 - 05/14/13 05:24 PM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: bodyguard8367]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
lol, well copy it and send it to Lancer wink
We love you man

(((Geoff)))

#434684 - 05/14/13 07:51 PM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: bodyguard8367]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Dude, you got married.

You've found someone who loves you and has committed their live to you. You are definitely NOT a loser.

*I* am the loser, at 41 years of age, I've never met anyone who made such a declaration of love for me. Been alone and single pretty much all my life.

Take it from me - you're NOT a loser. All relationships are difficult. I'm quite envious of you.

Edited by Magellan (05/14/13 07:53 PM)

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

#434694 - 05/14/13 09:47 PM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: Magellan]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
You are definitely NOT a loser... *I* am the loser

Sorry to play referee here but - hey - can we cut the loser talk? NO ONE is a loser here. Some of us may not be winners. YET. But that is not the same thing as being a loser.

Further proof? The Phillies just beat Cleveland tonight. And it seemed everyone has been calling them losers all through the preseason.

Yeah guys. We kick butt here.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#434718 - 05/15/13 07:34 AM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: Chase Eric]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: Chase Eric
Sorry to play referee here...The Phillies just beat Cleveland tonight.

Hey, no playing ball in the house! laugh

#434783 - 05/15/13 09:27 PM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: bodyguard8367]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York

Originally Posted By: bodyguard8367
....terrified that my inner bitch will ruin my fucking marriage.....Sorry to be so blunt, but this is it, no bullshit, no trying to act like I have it all together....I am freaking one step from the cliff....oh please let it all work out...please teach me to change and be decent....IDK...don't wanna lose him..

Hey Geoff,

I've been freaking and standing at the very edge of a cliff for a good year now. I wake up in the morning and say "shit I'm still here". She rolls over and asks me how I am and I just grunt. I always get up that way lately. Then she starts into that I love you so much shit and I find myself backing away from that cliff. I got enough pills here to kill an elephant and because she keeps telling me that I just can't make that final step. I can't have sex with her and I hate it when she whispers in my ear that she loves me so much and that she can't live without me. Nobody in my whole life said that to me, nobody. Yeah she's a woman and I always wished she was a man but those were the cards dealt to me years ago. But love is the same for everyone and she is the only reason I'm still here. She is the perfect partner and that's why we've been together for 35 year.

You are lucky to have someone that puts up with the shit. I get the feeling that you both love each other and that is the main reason that people stay together. you don't have to have the fuzzies all the time. you don't have to get along all the time. If you think that your problem is because of the shit that happened as a kid tell him and then tell him your sorry. He is putting up with you because of love and no other reason unless you happen to be a billionaire.

I know you can work it out I also don't have it all together but I'm still here and still here with my wife. Don't assume anything, you have to ask him if he's tired of you, if he was tired of you he would have left already so something is keeping the two of you together. Talk man, talk to him, talk, talk, talk. If all the people in world would be able to talk to each other there would be no more Seria's, no more wars. Arguments in marriage are normal. I've heard that if there were none then you should ne nervous because it shows that you're not talking to each other.

I wish you two all the happiness and magic available in the world in the world smile.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

#434857 - 05/16/13 03:40 PM Re: Gay Relationship Drama [Re: lapchinj]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: lapchinj
....I can't have sex with her and I hate it when she whispers in my ear that she loves me so much and that she can't live without me. Nobody in my whole life said that to me, nobody....

I'm sorry but I have to rephrase what I wrote. All those fucken johns that I had to entertain for 7 years so they could get their jollies told me that I was a beautiful kid and that they loved me while they stroked my hair and sucked on my earlobe just to get their hands in my pants. They loved me more than anyone else that they had ever met. Yeah plenty of guys handed me that crock of shit just to get into my pants, but I mean when someone really tells you that he/she loves you, you know right away if it's the truth or just a crock of shit.

The johns went on to other kids and handed them the same croc of shit. Those fucks leave but someone who really loves you stays by you through the worst of times. That's a true friend and someone who really loves you. If he really wanted a divorce then he would have had the papers already.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.