Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
6 registered (Bardo, Luther, petercorbett, 3 invisible), 43 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445471 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#434598 - 05/13/13 09:17 PM Is this offensive, or funny?
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island
I feel guilty, because I have a very dark sense of humor. My comedic sensibilities also include really bizarre outlandish, inexplicably funny, nonsensical, non-formulaic comedy, but does anyone find this offensive? Or is it funny? I find it funny, BECAUSE it's disturbing, and I guess I apologize if it's too much, but if you find something funny you can't really help it. Anyway, here it is: Tim and Eric, "Just 3 Boyz" *TRIGGER WARNING.... MAYBE? I GUESS?*

I think what I love about it is that it appeals to my massive, almost universal hatred of sitcoms (better known as "shitcoms"). Pretty much everything but Seinfeld I find to be a groan-fest. But humor is subjective, so whatever. Anyway, this (among other things) is an outrageous nightmarish parody of the 90's sitcom and I especially love the ridiculously profane lamp (voiced by Richard Lewis).

Edited by Life's A Dream (05/13/13 09:21 PM)

#434611 - 05/13/13 11:26 PM Re: Is this offensive, or funny? [Re: Life's A Dream]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Hi Bryan. Well, I'm not offended but then my sense of humor is about as twisted as it gets. I've been a fan of Tim and Eric since they released Tom Goes To The Mayor, which I also have on DVD. Never seen the "Boys House" sketch before though.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks Adult Swim fucking sucks these days? If I want to watch 1000 re-runs of Family Guy, King of the Hill, American Dad and the Cleveland Show, I'll turn on Fox or one of the several other channels those shows already come on. All of the good independent shows that built Adult Swim now seem to comprise of only about 10%-20% of it's programming. Now it's literally about 80% network re-runs and I don't even watch it anymore. Oh well. Sorry, didn't mean to go on an off-topic rant. Peace,

Ken

#434619 - 05/14/13 02:24 AM Re: Is this offensive, or funny? [Re: Life's A Dream]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
both

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.