Newest Members
Kitty6, Johnnygolightly, Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook
12316 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (96789594, Obi, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443117 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#434403 - 05/11/13 09:06 PM HIM--Tears on a Tape
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#434426 - 05/12/13 12:15 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i listened to a few songs.
pretty interesting.

Edited by victor-victim (05/14/13 10:33 PM)

War
Love
Poetry

#434438 - 05/12/13 02:07 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
dragon Offline

as far as i known HIM was the only group using the heart pentacle symbol as they came with it... its been their symbol since starting their band.. and it goes back years..

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#434448 - 05/12/13 03:35 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
victor-victim Offline

i just did some research and there seems to be no connection.
perhaps they were on the bill that night, but i can't confirm that. i also discovered that HIM released an album called LOVE METAL anyway, my apologies for the confusion.

Edited by victor-victim (05/14/13 10:34 PM)

War
Love
Poetry

#434450 - 05/12/13 03:37 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey dragon it is so nice to see you after so long!

We miss you a lot!

((((dragon))))

#434458 - 05/12/13 04:15 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island
I'm digging their sound. Nice.

VV, is that ouroboros or the Midgard Serpent (the World Serpent)? It has norse runes on it, so I'd guess they meant Midgard, but I thought they were both suppose to be devouring their own tails? I guess it's all a matter of whether the creator of the album cover takes occult symbols seriously.

And I'm with Pero. We missed you buddy ((((((dragon)))))))

#434460 - 05/12/13 04:31 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
victor-victim Offline

in my experience, most people use these symbols without any knowledge of their history or power. they just think they are "cool" or they use them to provoke and antagonize without any belief in the supernatural.

i have always felt there is a deep rooted connection between ouroboros, quetzalcoatl, jörmungandr, adishesha, and the nachash of genesis 3:1.

they are all very likely the same serpent.

War
Love
Poetry

#434461 - 05/12/13 04:32 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
Life's A Dream Offline

I found this funny. It's a quote by the lead singer:

"In almost every interview someone asks what does HIM stand for. I can't even remember our latest lie about that. When Hanson was hot, we said it means Hanson Is Murder. The name doesn't have a particular history. His Infernal Majesty was a totally different band. I think HIM derives from some death metal joke."

#434462 - 05/12/13 04:33 AM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: victor-victim]
Life's A Dream Offline

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
in my experience, most people use these symbols without any knowledge of their history or power. they just think they are "cool" or they use them to provoke and antagonize without any belief in the supernatural.

i have always felt there is a deep rooted connection between ouroboros, quetzalcoatl, jörmungandr, adishesha, and the nachash of genesis 3:1.

they are all very likely the same serpent.

Totally agree with you, dude. The serpent shows up in every ancient culture of the world with different names.

#434526 - 05/12/13 09:53 PM Re: HIM--Tears on a Tape [Re: dragon]
dragon Offline

the heartagram as its called is the symbol for HIM... it is sort of the ying-yang symbol as the lead singer of Him, Ville Valo has at one time described it... It means love and good... Its around a lot more now as the band is more well known and its a symbol to show your pride and acceptance and support of the group.
it was invented by Ville Valo of HIM...

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.