Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
7 registered (skyguy, john22, Bardo, OCN, 2 invisible), 36 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444490 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#43424 - 06/18/06 09:10 PM untold story
hemi1024 Offline

I was sexualy abused raped tortured and beaten in my early years of my child hood. So much time has past and now I am getting the help I need. I feel as if my child hood was taken from me and I was on my own. There are so many things that I will have to work through and one of them is the most chalange of all telling my father. Most of the sexual abuse happened in our own home and on a repeated basis. I have anger,frustration and wish that someone would have realy ilstened to me. There still is much pain and it seems like yesterday. I am sad,crying and when I watch a movie some times it brings back those memories like the movie my I know my first name is steven. I wish that I would have went to the police.

#43425 - 06/19/06 03:13 AM Re: untold story
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Hi Hemi,

I'm glad you found Male Survivor! This is a great place with many supportive people. I can't even begin to tell you how much this place has helped me. Five years ago, when I first found this place, I was just a mess. I couldn't even imagine that I would have come this far. I can only describe it as miraculous!

A lot of people here know anger, frustration and shame. You are in the right place.

God Bless,

Brian

#43426 - 06/19/06 06:27 AM Re: untold story
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hemi,

Welcome. Glad you found us although I'm sure sorry for the reason we need a place like this in the first place.

You have expressed the thoughts of nearly everyone that comes here. What that means in practical terms is that you are not alone. There are those here who've traveled this road before you and are here to share with you what they've learned. Others you will discover to be your contemporaries here because they are in the same place you are on this journey. Yet others are traveling behind you and you will be able to share with them and provide courage. Most importantly, we are a brotherhood here who care for and support each other regardless of where each of us are on the path.

Hope you find what you are looking for here, My Friend.

Lots of love,

John

#43427 - 06/19/06 08:54 PM Re: untold story
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Hemi,

Welcome to the site. Just get used to the place and get comfortable here, that's the most important thing. Post and talk about things as you can, and you will find a great bunch of guys willing to listen to you and respect your needs.

I personally understand the issue of telling your father. We might want to talk about that a bit later, and when you are ready. Just let me know.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#43428 - 06/26/06 01:16 AM Re: untold story
John Oarc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana
Hemi, glad to have you and thanks for sharing your life with us. It gets better, it may not seem that way right now but you are headed in the right direction. Lean on us any time you need a friend who understands to talk to. I am very thankful that you are getting the help you need it is important, very important.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.