Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446700 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#43422 - 08/12/02 05:52 AM Re: How does one act around other men?
BlueOne Offline

Um, wow, I'm not even gonna touch Sunshine's disclosures. Total lack of boundaries may be an understatement. \:D

Just a suggestion about the whole locker room/gym thing. I never go to the gym because I can't afford it, but I still work out pretty much every day. I've got some free weights (very cheap at a garage sale, thank you) and I go out running every morning, sometimes do things like hiking or biking so I don't get bored. If locker rooms are really so bad, there are other ways to work out so you don't have to make yourself sick with worry.

#43423 - 08/12/02 09:59 AM Re: How does one act around other men?
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Redbirdsong-I go to LaPeer once a month, was just there, Flint is not too far for a short visit.
It would be nice to meet some of the guys here.
Like at the retreat in Sept. email me michaeljk62@yahoo.com anyone can email me I dont care. i could use the company right now.

Glad about your job, Michael

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.