Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
7 registered (motmcd, susie, pufferfish, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443015 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#433992 - 05/08/13 03:56 AM Selling Organs
Mel Navigar Offline

Hi Everyone,

I just want to know if selling your body organs (i.e kidney) legal? I mean in your country?

I don't know what's coming out of mind but i was thinking of that as an option to survive and to be able to support our needs.

-Mel

#433994 - 05/08/13 04:32 AM Re: Selling Organs [Re: Mel Navigar]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Oh man, I don't think that such practice is ethical and legal in any western world country and even broader.
Are there any other options for survival, how are you living?

#434047 - 05/08/13 01:57 PM Re: Selling Organs [Re: Mel Navigar]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Hi, MelN.,

The world is full of people who want to help others. This is a good place to begin.

The first step would be to provide more information in your profile. Others may only help find resources near you if we have an idea where you live, as Malesurvivor.org members make up a worldwide community here.

Also, remember that no one can be of help without knowing what you may need help with. For example, if you need a job, people need to match your skill set to any available opportunities.

If it is immediate cash you need (and trust me, in today's economy many of us have been in that place at some time) there are ways many of us have found a way through rough times. Maybe we can toss out suggestions if we have an idea which ones may be of help. If we offer ALL suggestions it will only frustrate you. We can help if we have an idea what types of options are suited to your need.

Sometimes, it may seem like cash one needs, when really it is food, shelter, or medicine someone needs. It's quicker and more efficient to go directly to the need and meet it rather than wait for a lucky break.

Just remember, the BEST of us has been ...or ARE....in your shoes. You're not on an isolated island. You are surrounded with a world of strangers who are potentially your future friends.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.