Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, don64), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444121 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#433997 - 05/08/13 06:24 AM This Is what I am Feelin
Mel Navigar Offline

Help me figure out the difference Between right and wrong Weak and strong, day and night Where I belong and

Help me make the right decisions Know which way to turn Lessons to learn And just what my purpose is here

Help Me

#434020 - 05/08/13 10:05 AM Re: This Is what I am Feelin [Re: Mel Navigar]
csasurvivor1992 Offline

Loc: Texas
Hi Mel, I'd love to be able to offer some support for you. I think it's incredibly courageous to reach out for help, stifling everything in our manhood that says we should be able to figure it out on our own... good on you. It take courage, and a lot of it.

I appreciate the poetry in your post too... nicely done.

is it possible to be a little more specific with your request, to narrow it down a bit?

taking a chance here, i would suggest there are no "right" decisions... there are "best" decisions.

weak v. strong? you've displayed that simply by posting for help... that takes a lot of strength.

if you can offer a little more, i would share my experience with you and maybe help you out a little bit.

thank you for your courage mel!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.