Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#433683 - 05/06/13 01:49 AM I hear the dialogue from the assaults
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
I am tired.

Tired of the repeating internal dialogue that has started from all those times and how its running through my head. Tired. Fuckin' tired. I hear them say the words at four...at 8 and 9... and 12 and how the older guy started at 13 with touching me.....at fourteen telling me what to do, how nice it is and how good it feels..... how big i am...... for four long years and I can't get the words to stop and then the last assault... get your ass up and go clean off.....and how i stumbled drugged into the bath and washed off...... i just am tired.

Its okay to admit to being tired, right? And its okay not to have a positive in a post, right? I am just having a not so great evening because I am processing. The Big Guy will be back when the sun comes up and will take control and most of this negative stuff will be filed appropriately away as its given its just moment in the healing process, right?

#433686 - 05/06/13 02:02 AM Re: I hear the dialogue from the assaults [Re: ThisMan]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

It is OK to feel down and to express negative thoughts and emotions here.

This isn't just for rah-rah stuff, but for the bad stuff too.

You have every right to be tired.

Cant

#433713 - 05/06/13 07:42 AM Re: I hear the dialogue from the assaults [Re: ThisMan]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
B

I know how you feel. YES for crap sake it is alright to just get tired of it all every now and again. You would not be human if you didn't.

So thanks for being real with us. No one can live through what we did and be 'up' all the time. You were starting to make the rest of us look bad. wink

Healing is so often described as a rollercoaster for a reason ... ups and downs...this was/is a down ... hang on and an up will come around the next bend.

Lee

#433721 - 05/06/13 08:52 AM Re: I hear the dialogue from the assaults [Re: ThisMan]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sometimes I think life gives you a set a circumstances in which despite the nagging horrors your past, you always have to be the strong one, to not show weakness, to always have the positive face on, etc. I think there's nothing wrong with letting your guard down and admitting that you're tired of it all. It is an exhausting process.

#433735 - 05/06/13 10:08 AM Re: I hear the dialogue from the assaults [Re: ThisMan]
csasurvivor1992 Offline

Loc: Texas
thank you for being open, honest about how you're feeling.

for what it's worth, i'm processing too. i just journaled what you posted here. i am so very very tired. physically, emotionally... it's draining, exhausting.

thank you ThisMan.

#433864 - 05/07/13 09:12 AM Re: I hear the dialogue from the assaults [Re: ThisMan]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
... group hug from me.... (((( U )))). I know we all get tired of the replays and the emotions and the scenes replaying over and over. This is the first period of time that the scenes and the characters are interplaying with the voice overlays... and incorporating my true emotions. It almost as if I am present for the first time while the events are happening. Oh, but for a day of dissociation. Thought I might feel better by now, but fuck, guess it will take a few more days. And on the fuckin' positive note that is engrained in me... and I know its just like "shut the f up b"... but... feeling better is something to look forward to....lol.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.