Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (Cam76, 3 invisible), 63 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62503 Topics
438064 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#433583 - 05/05/13 01:46 AM Just finished a movie... TRIGGERS
csasurvivor1992 Offline

Loc: Texas
Lars and the Real Girl. SAD SAD SAD movie.

Basically, I'm going through a period of mourning here. Accepting what has happened to me, fully accepting it. That it happened and that it has had its unfortunate side effects. I am mourning the loss of my childhood and mourning the loss of my daddy. Mourning the loss of something I'll never be able to get back.

And that's what our protagonist was doing in this movie. What drew the tears like a waterfall out of me was the reaction of the community around him. So freaking emotional, powerful. If only the communities around us could do the same. If only they knew how. I am not bitter to not have that kind of support. I am just saddened by it.

If you haven't seen it, be prepared to cry if you do. It's an interesting take on something very similar to what we're going through.

#433592 - 05/05/13 05:02 AM Re: Just finished a movie... TRIGGERS [Re: csasurvivor1992]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.