Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441426 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#433526 - 05/04/13 04:23 PM UK: MP arrested on suspicion of raping two men
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Mr Evans, a Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons, is tonight being questioned over claims made by the two alleged victims.

They claim to have been raped and sexually assaulted between July 2009 and March 2013 at his constituency. Both were in their twenties at the times of the attacks, although their exact ages have not been disclosed.

The Conservative MP was arrested at his home in Pendleton, Lancashire, this morning and is understood to be still in custody for questioning. The property has been searched by officers.

David Cameron, the Prime Minister, was informed of the arrest today, as was John Bercow, the Speaker of the House of Commons.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics...on-of-rape.html

#433543 - 05/04/13 06:30 PM Re: UK: MP arrested on suspicion of raping two men [Re: peroperic2009]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: peroperic2009
Mr Evans, a Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons, is tonight being questioned over claims made by the two alleged victims.

They claim to have been raped and sexually assaulted between July 2009 and March 2013 at his constituency. Both were in their twenties at the times of the attacks, although their exact ages have not been disclosed.

The Conservative MP was arrested at his home in Pendleton, Lancashire, this morning and is understood to be still in custody for questioning. The property has been searched by officers.

David Cameron, the Prime Minister, was informed of the arrest today, as was John Bercow, the Speaker of the House of Commons.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics...on-of-rape.html

It says their ages were not made public. I wonder why? That may imply they were underage.

Puffer

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.