Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
7 registered (pufferfish, CafeMan, 5 invisible), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62561 Topics
438347 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#433417 - 05/03/13 07:32 PM sexploitation * TRIGGER WARNING ! [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
if you really want heavy... forget the metal.

this song was heavier than gold or lead.

i would crank this up and go into a frenzy.

LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

lou reed is a known as a poetic genius, but this song is F____D UP!!! the lyrics are insane and intense.

i was lucky enough to meet mr.reed during his "magic and loss" tour - (1992). i had a blue mohawk and i was covered in leather and chains. i was in my MAD MAX ROAD WARRIOR fantasy phase.

i walked up and shook his hand and told him that blue mask was the sickest song ever written. i meant it as a compliment. he said "thanks" and barely reacted. he seemed pretty jaded.

here is more jaded music.

psychob!tch

crazy b!tch

just plain b!tch

trying to get closer

and of course this zappa classic

if i'm too rough, tell me, i'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands

stick it deep inside

an oasis of pop angst

i know what to do ( at least i used to )

i think i am beginning to see a pattern in my old listening habits.

not a very pretty pattern.
i know i would not like my kids to listen to these songs.

War
Love
Poetry

#433419 - 05/03/13 07:39 PM addiction angst * TRIGGER WARNING [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

War
Love
Poetry

#433420 - 05/03/13 08:10 PM sexual angst * TRIGGER WARNING ! [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

when i was young, wendy O was my dream girl.

while my buddies were drooling over their farrah fawcett posters,
i was obsessed with this ultra violent psycho babe.
i thought if i could only meet her, she would immediatlely recognize me as her soul mate.

NOT FOR SENSITIVE VIEWERS!! TOTAL TRIGGER!

never did meet her. she committed suicide in 1998.
i cried when i heard that she died.

her concerts were extremely dangerous events and i was "lucky" enough to attend one of them in 1981(?).
blood, sex, black magic, occult symbolism, nudity,
madness, mayhem, destruction, vandalism and anarchy.
even i was shocked by what i saw on stage and off, and i loved every second of it.

bottles, body waste, and other debris flying throught the air. injuries were everywhere.
it was a miracle that no one was killed, and the security seemed to be non-existent.
i was expecting (hoping) the crowd would explode into a full scale riot and revolution, but they somehome managed to contain the mostly male audience.

driven crazy with testosterone, adrenaline, and alcohol. i was bleeding and exhausted by the time it was over.
we left the arena in wild packs, erupting into the streets, smashing and damaging windows and cars, setting fire to mailboxes and porta-potties, and knocking over signs.

pretty lame and pathetic.

here are more sex angst songs.

sex mad sex mad sex mad

the wages of sin

War
Love
Poetry

#433434 - 05/03/13 09:35 PM Re: Ultimate Survivor Teen Angst Playlist [Re: victor-victim]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

This song was my introduction to Slayer. It the song who's lyrics are in the quote field of all my posts. RIP Jeff Hanneman. frown

Primus's music and lyrics are normally a little silly and comical. (Also Awesome.) This is one of their more edgy and angry songs. It's lyrics really speak to my own angst, even to this day.

"I'm so bored I'm drinkin' bleach!" LOL! Gotta love The Dead Milkmen!

#433436 - 05/03/13 09:41 PM Re: Ultimate Survivor Teen Angst Playlist [Re: BraveFalcon]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Oh, I've posted this Dead Milkmen song before in another thread but it fits this thread so well, here it is again. The song..... Life Is Shit! Yep. smirk

#433441 - 05/03/13 10:26 PM primus [Re: BraveFalcon]
victor-victim Offline

Originally Posted By: BraveFalcon

Primus's music and lyrics are normally a little silly and comical. (Also Awesome.) This is one of their more edgy and angry songs. It's lyrics really speak to my own angst, even to this day.

and i thought i knew primus...

you just made a believer out of me.

"I just can't seem to blend
Into society
I have no hope for this dim
Simplicity of law and order
By whose rules I see no rhyme in
the reason
I hold no hope for this holy treason
Of love and so soft
By whose standards
They tell me, they tell me
Who are they, who is they"

-PRIMUS: eleven

that song would have definitely made my top ten playlist back then. the words are so "me" i am surprised i never discovered it before. thanks for that.

not that it is my style anymore.

as i said, i don't really listen to this kind of stuff anymore, but this topic has really put me into the past.
i had no idea how meaningful these tunes were until i just started listening to them today as i searched my mind and the internet.

all of a sudden, i was all teens and twenties again. what a time travel trip. these songs still give me goosebumps. they were an essential part of my venting, escaping, coping routine.
i LIVED inside these songs.
they were a comfortable little room i could crawl into anytime.

i thought that revisiting these old hardcore hate songs might trigger some of the negative emotions that drove me to listen to them in the first place,
but, oddly enough, it has been a very positive nostalgic experience. i feel pretty good.

War
Love
Poetry

#433449 - 05/03/13 11:46 PM damned * TRIGGER WARNING [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

well i'll be DAMNED

looks like i need therapy

War
Love
Poetry

#433452 - 05/04/13 12:19 AM metallica * TRIGGER WARNING ! [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

metallica... but of course.

my favourites from them.

i used to get really hurt at these concerts. some of the most crazy crowd surfing i have ever experienced. i always came out of it covered in blood, sweat, puke. but i would not feel any pain until next day.
when i became a stagehand i was lucky enough to work with this band a few times, and watched the pit from a safe vantage point. i must have been insane. i wouldn't go anywhere near that now, and if i did, i would end up in the hospital.

had a beer with hetfield once, but he was not very nice to me.
kind of arrogant, condescending, and dismissive.
i was so nervous, i forgot his name and he told me it was "lars" with a smirk on his face.
later i remembered it was "james" and it kind of irritated me, but i still think they are amazing artists. no complaints. i made a lot of money off of them through the years smirk and they were very good to their crew. not many bands respect the roadies like metallica.

War
Love
Poetry

#433470 - 05/04/13 05:59 AM suicidal tendencies / sod * TRIGGER WARNING [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

crazy short sharp shock

crazy same guy - different band

War
Love
Poetry

#433486 - 05/04/13 09:06 AM veruca salt * TRIGGER WARNING [Re: Farmer Boy]
victor-victim Offline

leave my lying here, cause i don't wanna go

War
Love
Poetry

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.