Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (Wife - Survivor, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64028 Topics
446831 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#43331 - 06/21/03 01:19 PM "Brian Z" Thread
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
The thread titled "Brian Z" has been locked and moved to the Unmoderated Discussion Forum.

The reasons include in keeping with our guidelines: going way off topic & flaming.

This action has been taken pending further review of the thread by the moderators.

Please remember also the guideline not to continue
the discussions in that thread elsewhere. If you have any questions about what was being discussed there you can still review the thread in Unmoderated tho you cannot post there.

Thank you on behalf of the Moderators.

A personal suggestion: everybody involved please cool down, and everybody read the thread Mike Church started, "Diversity and Sharing" at http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002129

Victor

#43332 - 06/21/03 07:42 PM Re: "Brian Z" Thread
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
The moved thread will stay in UF but has been unlocked for further discussion.

Victor

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.