Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
3 registered (skyguy, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444477 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#432507 - 04/26/13 09:37 AM an outcast "freak"...
SonOfaSoldier Offline

Loc: Minnesota
I've heard those two words before... long before I opened up about being transgender. It hasn't felt more true than now.. its not my fault, but it feels lily it. Be yourself my dad said. So I listened. Twenty years of pain later I wish I hadn't. Its not just my gender,its everything. I hate having a female body, it doesn't feel right. And neither does following a herd of sheep. I chose my own beliefs my own fashon style genre whatever you may call it I thought for myself I thought far deeper than :hey knew existed and institute accepting that I was different i get hurt.

All wanted was to be accepted or left alone, and for my father to see that I took his teachings to heart and be proud of me...

Now I'm facing a different battle. My foe now is no enemy, but with as pure of a heart as I've known I'm still being hurt. Either choice will only bring more pain. I don't know what to do

#432530 - 04/26/13 01:24 PM " [Re: SonOfaSoldier]
lbcali1978 Offline
MaleSurvivor

"

Edited by lbcali1978 (04/29/13 02:12 AM)

Come home

I said

I'm confused and alone

They said

We understand

I found out they don't

I'll walk the path exactly how I've always done it

Alone

#432907 - 04/29/13 06:18 PM Re: " [Re: SonOfaSoldier]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 11:13 PM)

#433211 - 05/01/13 10:02 PM Re: " [Re: SonOfaSoldier]
kcinohio Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Welcome SonOfaSoldier. Glad you're here.

#434865 - 05/16/13 04:22 PM Re: " [Re: SonOfaSoldier]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey SonOfaSoldier,

Sorry you find it necessary to be here but we are all brothers here. You will find caring individuals that are willing to help you. All you need is to get comfortable here and join in. You will find friendships you never had before, you will make true friends not just people that look at you sympathetically. Be happy with yourself, you are an amazing person. You have done an amazing thing being yourself.

I remember in high school in the '60s that I was called among other things a faggot. I had long hair so that ment that I was a hippie. If I was a hippie then I was an anti war protester. If I was an anti war protester then I was a faggot. And if I was a faggot I could be bullied and beat up and on and on and on.

I'm sure you will hear plenty of such stories here and some that are so gross you can't even finish reading their posts.

You came to the right place, you will grow here and feel part of a loving community. There are plenty of resources also for you to go through. So many people are here willing to help in any way they can. So I'm sorry you had to come but it's a pleasure meeting you.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.