Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
2 registered (pete1973, Rich1967), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64014 Topics
446752 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#447712 - 09/20/13 02:33 AM Re: m.aquino research [Re: cant_remember]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
If anyone gets too close or scares the organized child-rape circles, you will likely be "dealt with," with little-to-no help from any (any) of our organizations.

#447749 - 09/20/13 03:43 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
My abuser was not Aquino. I'm pretty confident he was military. He's dead now, so he can't come and get me.

I find there was a pattern in what they were doing. They torture and abuse the child until the child's own self love gets to about zero. Then the child is susceptible to being programmed. They were using LSD then, but they didn't know much about it.

There are some books written about it.
Bluebird : Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists, by Colin A. Ross

Colin Ross is a psychiatrist who has done much to alleviate the damage done to people like me. He has written about 2 dozen books.

There are some very interesting books written by people who have been programmed and then written about it later. The one I read first was by Carol Rutz. A Nation Betrayed(The Chilling True Story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our Children and Others. This is a Kindle book and/or get it from the publisher for $20.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (09/28/13 05:40 PM)

#447753 - 09/20/13 05:10 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: pufferfish]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
dear pufferfish,

i can never really quite get through this thread or your story, without becoming very emotionally involved.
many negative feelings surface, and i have to stop reading and start processing.
i wish i could say something, anything, that would make you feel better.
but there are no appropriate words.
i feel that you have been betrayed beyond belief,
and you have suffered a great and grievous injustice for which there is no adequate compensation or comfort.
but that sounds negative and it an obvious truth that requires no redundant repetition from me.
i can tell you that i admire your courage, tenacity, endurance, and persistence.
qualities to which i, too, aspire.
and by demonstrating those, you inspire.

the only way i know to switch positive is to channel that spiritual energy of hate for "them" into love for you.

if it is at all possible to project love through the internet, you will feel it from me.

i applaud your efforts.

War
Love
Poetry

#448029 - 09/23/13 08:49 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I indorse this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0

And this book:

TRANCE Formation of America. The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (09/23/13 09:11 PM)

#448514 - 09/28/13 01:32 AM Re: m.aquino research [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I know I have talked this to death, to the point that everybody is quite disgusted with it. But it's quite helpful to me to think these things through and then to declare them here. So I urge people not to read them anymore. Just consider it my own walk through insanity.

More recently I've encountered several statements about how children were actually sold to the CIA. Yes, for money. The first declaration I found was in the book by Carol Rutz. A Nation Betrayed... Her grandfather sold her for experimntation for $1000. Then I found some more references to people receiving money for turning their children over to the CIA for experimentation. See the book I mention in the preceding post (the book by Cathy O'brien, Trance Formation). Apparently the rate was $1000. That was quite a bit of money in those days. These things start me thinking and I have decided that my father was probably given money to allow me to be experimented on. Of course they would have lied. They would have had him sign some kind of a release, saying that they were going to do some simple and innocuous experimentation. My parents were middle class and my father had just endured a long hospitalization. My mother had started studying to be a real estate salesman. She wouldn't have done that except that they needed money. There is a picture of me standing next to our Christmas tree. It's here in MS in that forum where photographs are posted. That Christmas, the only gift I received was a popcorn popper. The popper was not really even for me. It was for use by the whole family.

I was a depressed lad. So, yes. They were quite short on money. Then I was taken to the crumby hospital to have my tonsils and adenoids out. They had already been removed 10 years before. So that didn't make sense. It was just the kind of reason people think up when they don't want to say the real reason. When I emerged from that brief hospitalization, I couldn't talk above a whisper. I couldn't talk for 3 1/2 years. (This could be documented through Denver Public Schools). Things got worse for me. I have read in both of the 2 books I just mentioned (the other one by Cathy O'brien, Trance Formation) that they were experimented on as children in a hospital setting (in addition to many other settings). Wires were attached to their heads for some kind of EEG experiment, probably in conjunction with testing some drug. So, I believe something like that happened to me in the crumby hospital. They were very interested in inducing amnesia through chemicals or hypnosis. I was under ether anesthetic but I remember some of it. I was also sexually abused there during that procedure. My father bought a brand new Buick a few months later. He liked green Buicks. I was with him when he bought it. I couldn't talk above a whisper. My parents stopped worrying about money. Where did the money come from??? That's why I'm thinking that he got paid for my services. A few years later after I got a driver's license he let me drive that green Buick the rest of my high school years. I guess he felt I had earned it, but at the time I didn't understand any of this.

Other reasons I have suspicion are statements my parents made. The family moved back to Denver 1 1/2 years after the tonsillectomy fiasco. My father moved out there about 5 months before the rest of the family for job reasons. In a letter he asked his brother, my uncle, to watch out for me. I've never understood that until a few days ago. My father and uncle were close emotionally. Both were officers in the military. My father was active in the reserve Army (Aquino and my perp were also in the Army). My uncle lived on the other side of Washington DC and worked for the Navy. Both had a security clearance. Now I suspect that they had a conversation about children being used in experiments there. My father was asking my uncle to make sure I wasn't sucked up into any more experiments.

Then, 50 years later, it was about 10 years after my memories of all of this had resurfaced. I finally decided to tell my mother about what had happened to me. I had a carefully rehearsed, brief speech about my having experienced severe abuse in the summer camp. I didn't understand her response until a few days ago. I would have expected her to express surprise and shock when I told her that. But she didn't show any surprise. It was as though she already knew about it. So she replied, "You should have told your father about that (the severe abuse)....he would have killed him." Her remarks only make sense when I realize that she already knew something had happened but that she didn't have any idea of the gravity of it. It makes sense if my parents knew I had undergone some kind of a process but they didn't know what it was.

Puffer

Written later: When I told my mother I expected her to be surprised. It was I who was surprised. I had told her in general terms of my abuse at the summer camp. Her reply was specific. She said if my father had known the extent of the abuse he would have killed him. She knew. She knew who he was. I was so surprised I couldn't think to ask her.

Edited by pufferfish (09/28/13 12:11 PM)

#448516 - 09/28/13 01:47 AM Re: m.aquino research [Re: pufferfish]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada

Originally Posted By: pufferfish
I know I have talked this to death, to the point that everybody is quite disgusted with it.

not so.
perish the thought, pufferfish.

i, for one, appreciate everything you have chosen to share with me, especially if it helps you.
it helps me, so i understand.

War
Love
Poetry

#448579 - 09/28/13 12:31 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

The question was raised as to whether my abuser was M. Aquino. I answered "no". Although there seem to be some conspicuous similarities, there were some strong differences.

The similarities were: They were both men in the military, who rose to the rank of general. They were apparently both pedophiles.

It seems likely that they knew each other and probably influenced each other, although this is conjecture on my part.

The differences seem to be in personality. Aquino was very public and his name appears in numerous publications and media functions. There are lots of pictures and references to Aquino. He looked very different from my abuser (see photos). My abuser was very jealous of references to his name. I have not been able to find his name in any of the books I have looked at on MK-Ultra. There are references to name "deleted" or to "xxxxxxxx" or to name redacted. This in itself is a certain type of information. I found his picture (below) in a video which I give reference to in a previous post. If you've been through something like I was you will understand why I can remember his appearance many years later. Since that video was removed shortly after I posted the reference, it indicates to me that the coverup of his name and person extends to some lengths within some pervasive system. I don't think my abuser could be "nice or polite" even if he had to in order to groom a child. He was a bulldozer. His personality was like a certain chef on TV (the one who's every other word is f-ck

My abuser about the time of the summer camp abuse I experienced:

More recent picture

Originally Posted By: victor-victim (this is an edited quote)

WARNING TRIGGERS!

dear dogman,

i got some links on m.aquino
http://www.rachane.org/Vitae.html

Michael Aquino holds a Ph.D. in political science and is a U.S. Army Reserve officer with a background in psychological warfare.
Ethical, responsible Michael Aquino was accused by the U.S. Army CID on August 11, 1989 of "Conspiracy, Kidnapping, Sodomy, Indecent Acts or Liberties With a Child, False Swearing, Intentional Noncompliance With Article 30 Uniform Code of Military Justice, Maltreatment of a Subordinate and Conduct Unbecoming an Officer," in connection with the Presidio charges.
After Aquino sued the Army to have his name stricken from the the report, the court investigated and a decision was handed down by the Commanding General of the Army CID on September 28, 1990: "Plaintiff remains titled for Conspiracy, Kidnapping, Sodomy, Indecent Acts and False Swearing."
Aquino痴 pleas of innocence notwithstanding, there is little doubt that molestation occurred at the Presidio.
The serious harms inflicted upon the children at Presidio were documented by Diane Ehrensaft Ph.D.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1037/h0079332/abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=Retrieve&list_uids=1580341&dopt=Citation
On Aug. 14, 1987, the San Francisco Police staged a raid on the Russian Hills home of Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, an active duty U.S. Army Reserve officer, and his wife Lilith.
The raid was in response to allegations that Aquino's home had been the scene of a brutal child rape of a four-year-old girl.

Quote:
The child's detailed description of the house in which the incident had occurred led police to the Aquino residence, which doubled as a Temple, where they confiscated 38 videotapes, photo negatives and other evidence that the home had been the hub of a pedophile ring operating in and around the army base.
For reasons that still remain cloudy, Aquino and his wife were never indicted.

Another book I have looked is: The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal, by Nick Bryant

This book has some references to Aquino. One of them is that a boy (presumably the boy described in the above quote) gave explicit descriptions of his home in California. Only someone who had been in it would have known such details.

This book also gives a lot of information about Johnny Gosch and what happened to him. I'm not going to open that up in this post.

Quote:

-覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧蘭
哲oreen Gosch found out that Michael La Vey was involved in the crimes perpetrated against her son, Johnny when Noreen Gosch met with Paul Bonacci in the Nebraska prison in 1991.
- 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧蘭
[I assume that you meant to write "Michael Aquino" rather than "Michael LaVey"; there is no "MLV".] This presents Noreen Gosch痴 lie as unquestioned truth, when it is pure fiction.
- 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧蘭
That paper had no connection to MK-Ultra, nor Paperclip, nor any crazy Nazi experiments.
- 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧蘭
鄭quino has claimed to be the son of a Nazi S.S. officer.
- 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧蘭
I have never claimed this anywhere, anytime. My father, Michael Aquino Sr., was born an American citizen and is of Italian ancestry. For your information he served as a sergeant in Patton痴 3rd Army in World War II, and received the Purple Heart for wounds in combat against the German Army.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Aquino[/font][/color]

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/kc_jones/007.HTM

"Michael Aquino's property includes 828 Mission St., San Rafael, leased by PROJECT CARE FOR CHILDREN AND MARIN COUNTY CHILD ABUSE COUNCIL."

Officials of Project Care for children expressed shock that the building's owner was linked to the Presidio molestation case.
They emphasized that Aquino has nothing to do with the operation of the center, a private non-profit organization that assists parents in finding daycare.

"This is the most ironic a bizarre twist of fate" said Daria Seivers, past president of Project Care.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/84599728/Satanic-Cult-has-Bizarre-Links-to-Marin
http://www.whale.to/b/brussell4.html
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/PedophocracyPart3.htm

reference post on Johnny Gosch:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=432874

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (09/28/13 05:32 PM)

#449937 - 10/12/13 01:40 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

A link given me by another "survivor":

Radiohead

Watch out! WARNING! This might be very upsetting to some. Consider it triggering and upsetting.

http://occultmediadeception.blogspot.com/2011/01/radiohead_30.html?m=1

It says "occult" but it also says "MK-Ultra". I experienced much of what is described here. I have had right-eye drop instead of left eye. It has taken many years for me to figure out what happened to me and to experience healing (still not complete).

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (10/12/13 02:06 PM)

#449959 - 10/12/13 04:57 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: cant_remember]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: where the shadows lie
I would like to point out Aquino has never been indicted. I would also like to point out that Kathy O'Brien's accusations have never been confirmed by any legal entity. Regardless of whether or not we believe in their guilt, this in effect makes this a thread we are repeating unprovable claims about very serious criminal allegations. If these things are true, these people should certainly be brought to justice. However, until such time as these accusations are proven, public discussion of them -- regardless of the veracity of any specific case -- sets a very bad precedent for this site. This site does not allow for unfounded accusations of specific individuals. In this thread, no new accusations have been made but accusations made elsewhere have been repeated with impunity. Does this mean that if an accusation is made against someone somewhere else on the web, it is then ok to repeat that accusation here?

I do not care at all for the well-being of Aquino or others mentioned on this thread or the individuals that Kathy O'Brien names. My concern is for the effect that permission to repeat unproven accusations will have on MS. Many of us have suffered from not being believed in our own lives. We are therefore very sensitive to not being dismissive of others personal testimony. However, false allegations do exist. Multiple sites repeating and opining on the allegations does not make the allegation true or false. Using malesurvivor to accuse specific individuals is against the site's guidelines. Using malesurvivor to repeat accusations made on other sites is a loophole that can lead to a lot of harm. It is therefore my opinion that for the sake of the site and maintaining the integrity of its guidelines, it is inappropriate to name individuals that have never been convicted and inappropriate to link to sites that prominently name individuals that have never been convicted. The business of public accusations is a very dangerous and decisive affair even when done with the best of intentions and I do not believe it serves the interest of malesurvivor to continue it.

#449971 - 10/12/13 06:41 PM Re: m.aquino research [Re: Jacob S]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I stand by the descriptions of abuse I experienced. I have not mentioned the name of my abuser. When I get to the point of being able to absolutely prove it, I may mention his name.

Things like the connection I make here consist of the little guy (me) who was extremely badly abused as a boy, finally finding out that numerous others experienced the same thing. Very few crimes are ever established beyond the shadow of a doubt. I shouldn't have to hire a lawyer to prove my case in this matter.

The descriptions in the web site I just referred to are so close to the descriptions of what happened to me that they can't have arisen by chance. I have a bunch of books at this point which describe the same kinds of abuse of children as I and others experienced. There are several books by people who were not abused in this way but who are either established professors in well-known universities, or who are reputable authors. I have been listing these books in this thread, and I have more which I can list.

I have nowhere else to vet my grievances. It would be a great injustice to deny me the right to vet them here.

There is a wide tolerance on this site to accepting the survivor stories of those of us who have been wounded by abusive treatment we have received.

If there is an error in reporting, it's that probably more children have been wounded by MK-Ultra and related programs, than were killed or maimed by the infamous Dr. Death of Auschwitz fame. This stuff needs to be brought out where the public can be made aware of it.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (10/12/13 06:47 PM)

Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.