Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442132 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#432812 - 04/29/13 03:06 AM Goodbye ms.org
lbcali1978 Offline
MaleSurvivor

When I see patterns in anything I get curious

When they are consistent patterns I draw a conclusion

Just perhaps it did go too far

Whatever the heck that means

I don't burn bridges

I annihilate them, when I have no intention of ever crossing them again

I wrote and changed my password for ms.org
Then threw it away to never remember it.

Take care everyone and heal well

Come home

I said

I'm confused and alone

They said

We understand

I found out they don't

I'll walk the path exactly how I've always done it

Alone

#432813 - 04/29/13 03:12 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey man, what is happening, is everything alright?
Hang on, I hope you will feel better soon

(((Ibcali)))

#432816 - 04/29/13 04:11 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
You are surrounded with supportive friends, some whom you've yet to meet.

If "lbcali" stands for Long Beach, California, you are literally my neighbor down the street.

#432826 - 04/29/13 08:00 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
That's 3 in a week, isn't it? frown

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#432835 - 04/29/13 10:09 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
I understand that feeling, being alone, but really you are not alone brother! There are a lot of people here and we all have different stories but the hurt we feel is shared. I know trying again is hard, as I tried a lot of times before I found connections, help and healing. I know you can too. You are not alone and you do not have to live alone with this anymore. Look at my profile and posts if you want, or Weiter Keith or Peroperic or SoccerStar and see if any one of us is maybe someone you could connect with. If you think I can help, please send me a message if you want. I can and will listen. You are not alone.

#432855 - 04/29/13 11:54 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
lbcali, I do appreciate the feeling. Back in 2007-08,I deleted ms from my computer three times, i even went into my brouser cash files and removed all the trails that could've possibly linked me to the site or enabled me to find it again.

I realized however two things. Ms wasn't my problem, sa and it's affects was my problem, and that wasn't going to go away however many files I deleted, and also that ms doesn't have any encumbent duty upon me or anyone else.

If you want to post something on ms, post it, if you do not, do not. Same with reading others posts and responding to them, that's one of the beauties of the forum format. One member of ms once told me "In recovery everyone has to be slightly selfish"

I'm not going to tell you to stay, lbcali since everyone's journey is different, but I do wonder what your reasons for leaving are and whether you could considder discussing them with the guys hear, since generally your not going to find better support or a more understanding and compassionate bunch of people anywhere.

If you choose to leave I'll miss seeing your posts myself, but fair enough that is your prerogative and I wish you luck in your future journey, however I hope you do decide to stay, and if you want to share your reasons with myself and the rest of the people here that would be fine too.

Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best.

#432891 - 04/29/13 05:38 PM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Sorry to hear this Ward. I know you've had a lot going on lately, not just MS. And, as above, some of us jettison MS when it gets to be too much. The pw may be gone, but you can still see public posts. With that in mind, when/if you want to come back, we're here.

#432892 - 04/29/13 05:42 PM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 11:11 PM)

#432949 - 04/29/13 10:16 PM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
Jonathan64 Offline

Loc: A happy place
We all have our painful moments and painful struggles. But here is where we can find healing.
The true story of how one little boy learned to survive and endure.

#432998 - 04/30/13 08:01 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
Thanks for the pm s and the support, Ward. Take care, be strong, return some day.
b

#433002 - 04/30/13 08:35 AM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
I too have had to leave organizations for my own recovery advancement, it is difficult, it can feel destructive. When I left a good organization, it was at once deeply saddening and empowering.

You will be missed Ward, you will find local supports, you will survive and move forward in your recovery path. Leaving is not a bad thing, it is a necessary thing at times. I am confident this is a good choice for you at this time. You are most welcome back, but no pressure.

Sam

#433073 - 04/30/13 05:45 PM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: lbcali1978]
Publius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: OH
Good luck with everything! Sometimes we need a break and other times we are simply ready to move on. Whichever it is for you be well and take care of yourself. Our journey of recovery is internal, it is ours entirely, but having each other helps. MS is merely one medium by which this can be facilitated but ultimately there are many resources at our disposal. Just remember this will always be one of yours : )

#433074 - 04/30/13 05:57 PM Re: Goodbye ms.org [Re: Publius]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
IBCali1978

We will be thinking of you.

Good recovery to you.

Puffer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.